911HealthShop.com Reviews

911HealthShop.com Ratings and User Reviews. 911HealthShop.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 14 reviews. Last rated on 04/13/2014.

Recent Reviews for 911HealthShop.com

• Apr 13, 2014
    Checkout confused me at first. I thought I just had to click the red button
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I love the site. It is easy to use, fast checkout. This was yhe first time I used the site but will definitly use it again.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I would like to shop by brand, however, the link didn't seem to work very well on the website. I would also like to see the ingredients of a product in its entirety so I know what I am buying and can compare products to make my choice. Other sites had free shipping, but their products were more expensive; which is why I ordered from 911HealthShop.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    I would have liked to use a coupon code, however all that I found were expired.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    We wish you would carry New Chapter health produces.
  • Mar 13, 2014
    I was looking for your massage oil that I had purchased in Hawaii but did not find it so labeled. I hope what I ordered will be the same.
  • Mar 7, 2014
    Good Service & Price
    Mar 18, 2014
    Good product
  • Mar 7, 2014
    I am glad I found 911HealthShop.com. I get excellent prices and service from them.
    Mar 24, 2014
    Thank you for good service, and for offering excellent products at reasonable prices.
  • Mar 6, 2014
    Only thing that seems to be awkward is the fact they do not ship to an address different from the address on the credit card. They suggest you call the Credit Card company and give them the different shipping address. After that they will ship. They explain that this prevents fraud. Sounds plausible but strange.
  • Mar 3, 2014
    It a good pkae to shop at.
    Mar 27, 2014
  • Feb 27, 2014
    great prices, simple to use
    Mar 8, 2014
    I paid $7.45 for priority shipping which means 2 - 4 business days. I made my order on Thursday, February 27. When the product had not arrived within 2 - 4 BUSINESS days, I looked up tracking . . . well, the earliest activity on my shipment was march 7th. This is unacceptable. I will not deal with 911 EVER again. It is bogus to think I get this great price, and spend for FAST shipping, and it will arrive in two week ( scheduled date of arrival is 3/14, two weeks after order). That turns out to be the same price as any other dealer. So, this appears to be FRAUD. The fact they are so hard to contact personally is disconcerting.
  • Feb 22, 2014
    thank you ...excellent site
  • Feb 18, 2014
    Mar 2, 2014
    overall very please!
  • Jan 20, 2014
    I have been using coral calcium for years, and won't settle for any brand except the one you sell!