CD Universe Reviews

04/16/2014
CD Universe Ratings and User Reviews. CD Universe is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 671 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.
CD Universe offers low prices on a tremendous selection of over 800,000 CDs, MP3 Downloads, DVDs, video games, thousands of imports and much more. Find all today's hottest titles or those hard to find catalog items.
Circle of Excellence - CD Universe

2012 Winner

CD Universe Rating

More About CD Universe

Recent Reviews for CD Universe

• Apr 16, 2014
    I love CDU!! Have been a cust for many yrs, and always rec CDU to friends as the best Internet source for music!!CDUniverse is an amazing source for video also!!
    Finally found tool!!!:):)
  • Apr 16, 2014
    very nice company to order from and the associates are very up to date with all there products
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great site. Easy to use. Fast delivery times.
    Variety was excelent
    The ordering process was excellent!
    I like this service The convenience Prices are reasonable
    You have a great variety of DVD 's that I have been looking for and music as well I am very glad to have found this website which makes it easy to shop instead of running around . Thank you CD Universe . Jo
    For the past few years I have purchased DVD's from CD Universe, I am always pleased with the service and timely deliveries. I really love that I can find hard to find movies on this site, that's why I always come here first.
    I HAVE ORDERED FROM YOU BEFORE & HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY WITH MY DECISION. I WILL CONTINUE WITH YOU! I LOOK FORWARD TO DEALING WITH YOU AGAIN!
    cd Universe is the only place I will buy!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    its nice to know you can still get the sounds you lessoned to when you were a kid
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Would like to receive order before commenting but on line service was ok
    Apr 15, 2014
    Was polite and very helpful in explaining the overall order ie cost delivery thanks Mr porter
  • Apr 6, 2014
    First time orderding, was easy
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    Have made two purchases. Will probably make more in the future
  • Apr 5, 2014
    It was very easy to use and you found what you were looking for very quickly and easily. I will definitely be returning :)!!
    Apr 15, 2014
    It was very easy to use. And they clearly stated when your item(s) were going to be shipped and when you should receive them
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Just what i want everytime!
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I like ordering from cd universe there on the ball they let you know if there is a problem with shipping your order. they are awesome..............
    Apr 16, 2014
    my cd was fine, not damaged anyway. the package was stamped with the word damage on the outside. package kinda of beat up but cd was fine. No Problem...............
  • Mar 22, 2014
    CD Universe has excellent products. They are cheap & they are shipped carefully. You are not pressured at all into buying a product from them,in fact, it is quite the opposite! You go TO THEM! You can always rest assured that you have made a great deal after you've delt with them.
    Apr 15, 2014
    CD Universe cares about the customers needs. When they ship your order to you, you can be sure it will arrive on time and in fine condition. CD Universe doesn't pressure you to make another purchase. They truly care about their customers and with ideals like that that, they will get even more customers.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    I did not receive my selection yet, but I will be happy to fill out another survey when I do receive my selection.