CD Universe Reviews

04/16/2014
CD Universe Ratings and User Reviews. CD Universe is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 672 reviews.
CD Universe offers low prices on a tremendous selection of over 800,000 CDs, MP3 Downloads, DVDs, video games, thousands of imports and much more. Find all today's hottest titles or those hard to find catalog items.
Circle of Excellence - CD Universe

2012 Winner

CD Universe Rating

More About CD Universe

Recent Reviews for CD Universe

For the past few years I have purchased DVD's from CD Universe, I am always pleased with the service and timely deliveries. I really love that I can find hard to find movies on this site, that's why I always come here first.
    I HAVE ORDERED FROM YOU BEFORE & HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY WITH MY DECISION. I WILL CONTINUE WITH YOU! I LOOK FORWARD TO DEALING WITH YOU AGAIN!
    cd Universe is the only place I will buy!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    its nice to know you can still get the sounds you lessoned to when you were a kid
  • Apr 12, 2014
    The ordering process was very simple and less than 2 mins, hopefully my order will be here tomorrow.
    I like their site
  • Apr 11, 2014
    First time buyer now just gotta wait for my dvd
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I love the selection of music you have. ould you ever consider offering any old tv shows on dvd.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    If I get my purchase within a week, I will be very impressed with your company. I ordered the same item from another source the end of last August (almost 8 mos ago!!) and still haven't gotten it.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    CD Universe has always been so good to work with
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Always totally satisfied whenever I've made a purchase. Been a customer for 7 years.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Great for finding hard to fine music CDS.
    Apr 12, 2014
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Would like to receive order before commenting but on line service was ok
    Apr 15, 2014
    Was polite and very helpful in explaining the overall order ie cost delivery thanks Mr porter
  • Apr 6, 2014
    First time orderding, was easy
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    Have made two purchases. Will probably make more in the future
  • Apr 5, 2014
    It was very easy to use and you found what you were looking for very quickly and easily. I will definitely be returning :)!!
    Apr 15, 2014
    It was very easy to use. And they clearly stated when your item(s) were going to be shipped and when you should receive them
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Just what i want everytime!
  • Apr 3, 2014
    You are all so wonderfull to buy from
    Apr 11, 2014
    I have had the most fun ordering from CD Universe , I just wish I had found out about CD Universe before. It does make live easy when you work two jobs, when I'm at my full time job, and when I'm done with my work I search your site for CD'S that I have been looking for. I also have told other people about CD Universe, when I got Cole Swindell's CD, another co-worker Tommy ask me were I bought his CD from, so I still had it on my phone and showed him how much I paid for his CD. He told me that I paid to much, I told him since you can not find it in the stores, why don't you buy it from CD Universe. Tommy told me that I paid too much for it, I told him okay how much is Wal-Mart or K-Mart selling it for, he would not answer me. He did like the CD of Cole Swindell.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    I did not receive my selection yet, but I will be happy to fill out another survey when I do receive my selection.