Entertainment Earth Reviews

04/23/2014
Entertainment Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Entertainment Earth is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 99 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
Entertainment Earth offers an extensive on-line catalogue of collectibles related to sci-fi movies and TV shows, with a heavy emphasis on Star Wars. Shoppers can browse through a selection of action figures, maquettes, movie props, costumes and other memorabilia. You can also subscribe to an e-mail newsletter and can send free action figure greeting cards.

Entertainment Earth Rating

More About Entertainment Earth

Recent Reviews for Entertainment Earth

• Apr 19, 2014
    This site is AWESOME!!!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I always liked this company, easy and user friendly
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Great product and great service!!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I can always find hard to find items in mint condition.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Great Experience, you have everything I'm looking for and the prices are very competitive.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    They are an excellent source of collectible merchandise of all kinds, particularly when they have a sale.
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    good pricing on collectibles
    Apr 12, 2014
    Its now become my new go-to site for collectibles and I buy lots of stuff!!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I'm a 1st timer. I'll see who this transaction goes and that will determine my total experience.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Very easy compared to most online shopping...
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I love this site...but the first time I tried to checkout I was told I had earned free shipping, but it didn't register...I deleted everything and started from scratch and it worked fine. thanks for the discount!
    Apr 16, 2014
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I love your not mint / clearence section and your daily surprise items, I never like eny of them but I like surprises. Plus you guys are most of the time cheaper than ebay is.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Everything we've ordered has delivered quickly and has arrived safely packaged with no defects.
    Apr 11, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    EE is my company of choice for all things Nerd.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I love Entertainment Earth!
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Entertainment Earth is the best place on the internet to find cool hard to find collectibles!
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Entertainment Earth sets the standard for choicer pricing and availability for sci-fi horror and genre merchandise. A great company to deal with! Thank you
    Apr 3, 2014
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    I am still waiting for one of the products I ordered. Also, I tought I was supposed to get free shipping with an order over $50.00 which mine was, but I was charged shipping and handling for the order?

From Entertainment Earth

Hello BizRate/Shopzilla: We have spoken with this client about their comments. The status of their pending item has not changed since their order was placed several days ago: we are waiting for the manufacturer to restock us, however they are not ... Read full response »
  • Mar 9, 2014
    I am grateful for Entertainment Earth's daily specials. However, the specials rarely are for items I would buy. I did buy today's 24-inch Ted figure after some thought. If it had been the R-rated version on sale, I would have jumped on the chance. Still might buy R-rated at full price, but it is very expensive.
    Apr 23, 2014
    I would probably be likely to buy from Entertainment Earth more often if the company had a program like Big Bad Toy Store's "Pile of Loot," in which the store holds my purchases and combines shipping until I say to send the purchases. Saves a lot of money for the buyer.
  • Feb 13, 2014
    awesome selection and great prices you guys are a collectors dream
    Apr 17, 2014
    awesome company I recommend to any and all collectors
  • Feb 13, 2014
    Apr 22, 2014
    you have a great company every item I have purchased only added to my growing collection