Entertainment Earth Reviews

04/17/2014
Entertainment Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Entertainment Earth is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 103 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Entertainment Earth offers an extensive on-line catalogue of collectibles related to sci-fi movies and TV shows, with a heavy emphasis on Star Wars. Shoppers can browse through a selection of action figures, maquettes, movie props, costumes and other memorabilia. You can also subscribe to an e-mail newsletter and can send free action figure greeting cards.

Entertainment Earth Rating

More About Entertainment Earth

Recent Reviews for Entertainment Earth

• Apr 17, 2014
    I always liked this company, easy and user friendly
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Great product and great service!!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I can always find hard to find items in mint condition.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Great Experience, you have everything I'm looking for and the prices are very competitive.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    They are an excellent source of collectible merchandise of all kinds, particularly when they have a sale.
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    good pricing on collectibles
    Apr 12, 2014
    Its now become my new go-to site for collectibles and I buy lots of stuff!!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I'm a 1st timer. I'll see who this transaction goes and that will determine my total experience.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Very easy compared to most online shopping...
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I love this site...but the first time I tried to checkout I was told I had earned free shipping, but it didn't register...I deleted everything and started from scratch and it worked fine. thanks for the discount!
    Apr 16, 2014
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I love your not mint / clearence section and your daily surprise items, I never like eny of them but I like surprises. Plus you guys are most of the time cheaper than ebay is.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Everything we've ordered has delivered quickly and has arrived safely packaged with no defects.
    Apr 11, 2014
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I love Entertainment Earth!
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Entertainment Earth is the best place on the internet to find cool hard to find collectibles!
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Thank you for the unusual toy offerings, as I am both a toy collector and Twilight Zone fan.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    one of the best websites to buy from.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Always come here for my collectible needs. Thank you.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    love the customer service :)
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Entertainment Earth sets the standard for choicer pricing and availability for sci-fi horror and genre merchandise. A great company to deal with! Thank you
    Apr 3, 2014
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    I am still waiting for one of the products I ordered. Also, I tought I was supposed to get free shipping with an order over $50.00 which mine was, but I was charged shipping and handling for the order?

From Entertainment Earth

Hello BizRate/Shopzilla: We have spoken with this client about their comments. The status of their pending item has not changed since their order was placed several days ago: we are waiting for the manufacturer to restock us, however they are not ... Read full response »
  • Feb 13, 2014
    awesome selection and great prices you guys are a collectors dream
    Apr 17, 2014
    awesome company I recommend to any and all collectors