Serious Chai Reviews

04/20/2014
Serious Chai Ratings and User Reviews. Serious Chai is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 200 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

Serious Chai Rating

More About Serious Chai

Recent Reviews for Serious Chai

• Apr 18, 2014
    These guys are pros. Fast order fill, great communication.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I am very pleased with product and service
  • Apr 16, 2014
    love the prices and speed of delivery - AND no shipping fees!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Serious Chai has the best selection of everything coffee and accessories I ever need. I love this company
    Big Train Spice and Vaniilla single packet softer out of stockNo discount coupons offered
    I like the lack of effort to place my order , thank's.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Would like to recieve some rewards for spending so much money. bummed that the online coupon for 10% did not work.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Jet's smoothie mix is the healthiest and best tasting mix I have tried or found. It saves me a lot of money to order online.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I am very happy to have found your site. I am not a fan of the chai sold in grocery stores around here. I do love Mystic Chai, which used to be sold at a Sam's locally, but they stopped carrying it. Big Train is my favorite and I can't wait to try it from home.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Very nice and excellent products
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Love big train chi!!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    love love love your products !!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 19, 2014
    I apparently accidentally ordered decaf, which I don't prefer. But I can live with it, and will order regular next time.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    As long as my order is fulfilled as I expect it will be, you have a future customer.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    RE: Shipping100 packets were stuffed into envelope package. Not the usual 4 boxes.This was okay just not easy handling.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Great products and helpful customer service.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    shipping is a bit high
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Site appears to have a great selection of chai latte powders.
    Apr 10, 2014
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I enjoy Big Train Chai and, after trying several online companies, have found that Serious Chai is not only the most dependable but has the quickest delivery. Most orders are processed and packed within hours, and priority mail brings the order to my door. Thanks!
    Apr 13, 2014
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    I would like to see free shipping on a smaller total. You have to purchase so much product in order to receive free shipping. It doesn't make much sense.