MarineDepot.com Reviews

04/20/2014
MarineDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. MarineDepot.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 249 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
MarineDepot.com is the world’s #1 supplier of marine and reef aquarium supplies. The company was founded in 1997 by self-professed “fish geek” Ken Wong after he became frustrated by the lack of selection and support provided by many local fish stores. Today, MarineDepot.com offers over 7,500 popular and hard-to-find products with free technical support ... Show More MarineDepot.com is the world’s #1 supplier of marine and reef aquarium supplies. The company was founded in 1997 by self-professed “fish geek” Ken Wong after he became frustrated by the lack of selection and support provided by many local fish stores. Today, MarineDepot.com offers over 7,500 popular and hard-to-find products with free technical support provided by a staff of aquarium experts known as the Reef Squad. MarineDepot.com employs 45 full- and part-time employees in Garden Grove, CA. The company was included in the 500|5000 List of Fastest Growing Businesses in 2011 and is a 3-time Top 500 Internet Retailer and BizRate Circle of Excellence winner.
Circle of Excellence - MarineDepot.com

2010 Winner

MarineDepot.com Rating

More About MarineDepot.com

Recent Reviews for MarineDepot.com

• Apr 19, 2014
    Was disappointed that you think so little of your out of country customers as to not offer the same shipping deals.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    great site and good values on purchases
  • Apr 18, 2014
    It was very easy to find what I needed
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Fair price, great shopping experience. Would like an option to save shopping cart for future purchase.
    good and fast service
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I am impressed, and quite pleased, that Marine Depot is offering percentage discounts off the normal list price you see all over the internet on very high quality products like those from Tunze. I have liked MD's variety and selection, it's nice to find high quality products and great prices too!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    This is the 2nd time I have purchased this product. Have had good luck with the first one until the monitor I was using fried both the light and itself~~~don't know why. Hoping to get the same results t;his time. Have gotten a new monitor and am looking forward to many years of satisfaction and~~~enjoyt he shoping experiences I have had with MD.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I recently discovered this website while looking for aquarium supplies. I have a fresh and a saltwater tank and they carry everything I need for both. Their pricing is great and the selection is even better. I was going to order from a different website but MarineDepot had the light I wanted right away while the other website had it back ordered. I was willing to pay a few extra dollars to have my light sooner.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    1. Good web site. 2. Response time is fairly low.3. Great variety of items. 4. Used via Amazon as a supplier.5. Will meet a lower price found on a competitor's web site.
    Great Site enjoy shopping there
    Too much cool stuff!!
    Very satisfied with MarineDepot. Have most of my aquarium needs.
    Removed t5 bulbs from order your competitor does not charge handling fee
    I love this site.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I'm satisfied with my purchase did comparisons and I was better off purchasing from MarineDepot.com
    Apr 19, 2014
    Awsome service I would definitely recommend anyone to check them out
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Selling the actually pvc piping would be helpful
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    Great products, great prices, fast delivery.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Love your website, wish you had more freshwater items to choose from. Also where do I get coupons from?
    Apr 18, 2014
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Very well organized. Price match option worked great as I found an LED fixture for nearly $50 less on a competitors website and they matched without question.
    Apr 14, 2014
    The Berlin sump I ordered was damaged but I was able to repair. Filter sock attachment had a piece broken off.