BeltOutlet.com Reviews

04/23/2014
BeltOutlet.com Ratings and User Reviews. BeltOutlet.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 393 reviews.

BeltOutlet.com Rating

More About BeltOutlet.com

Recent Reviews for BeltOutlet.com

would not take NJ for the state... WTF then had to reenter the card info twice..not fungood price
    Coupon did make a difference, allowed for 10% less than other retailers. The ability to contact someone on the phone for a question was huge, would have likely purchased from them based on this alone, all else being equal.
    I like this website
    A consortium of the best items you cold possibly shop for.
    Very pleased with this website.
    I was initially looking for a crushable straw hat, which they had for $10 less than the manufacturer and $2 less than anyone else online. Then I saw the bandanas with all the variety, and got a couple. So far so good.
    Overall, I had a great experience with BeltOutlet.com
  • Apr 12, 2014
    the price is good if the belt ends up being what I want.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I measured barely for a Medium but a reviewer said she did also but ordered a Large and was glad she did so I ordered 3 Medium belts.....They were TOO BIG for me. I am exchanging all 3 for Small. Hope that works.I should not have paid attention to that review/cost me extra postage to send them back.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Can't wait to get my new fannie packs.
    Apr 13, 2014
    I ordered a brown fanny pack and it looks orange-brownish... (just disappointed with the color) but will keep it.. Also my Navy fanny looks black, but again, I will keep it as well.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    Every thing was just like i expected. Love them
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I attempted 3 times to enter a code that was supposed to give me a 15% discount. Computer would not take the information, I got tired of trying the code. Since it was only a scarf, I completed the order. Had it been a larger sum of money, I would have cancelled the order.
    Apr 13, 2014
    I ordered an American flag scarf. The only available photo was red,white, and blue. The color I ordered was olive. That was my choice, but there was no photo to represent the olive color. It was terrible. It looked like the American flag drug through the mud and I hated it. Had there been a photo, I wouldn't have chosen it. I did not want to pay return shipping and gave it away.
    Apr 13, 2014
    Please check stuff before shipment one of my belts with inside zipper did not work and I had to pay to ship it back! Waiting on new
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Cannot evaluate until I see the product.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    The hat size does not fit my head. that is no fault off yours. thanks
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Love the look and easy use of the site.
    Apr 15, 2014
    Easy and smooth transaction, fastest shipping ever, and the item was exactly as stated.!!I shall certainly use Belt Outlet.com again !!
  • Mar 31, 2014
  • Mar 30, 2014
    One of products I wanted, you were out of.
    Apr 14, 2014
    Great products but the one I'm looking for is a coin purse but expands in bottom so I can put my credit cards & has a place for ID.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Very pleased with the overall purchase. Great selection, low prices, and flexible shipping options even for Canada!
    Apr 15, 2014
    Very happy overall just wish that shipping had been a bit cheaper. The item was 10 and the shipping was 10.