Rooms To Go Kids Reviews

04/22/2014
Rooms To Go Kids Ratings and User Reviews. Rooms To Go Kids is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 341 reviews. Last rated on 04/22/2014.

Rooms To Go Kids Rating

More About Rooms To Go Kids

Recent Reviews for Rooms To Go Kids

• Apr 22, 2014
    Love the store
  • Apr 22, 2014
    It would have been better if I could have had them shipped the next day.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    had an easy experience purchasing
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Great selection. Fair prices. Comfortable online purchasing.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Options on nursery furniture is limited
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Website was easy to use.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    tried to purchased for Great Granddaughters 10th birthday, No stores in the area had this item so printed a picture and told her we will bring to her when its shipped.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    The delivery and setup cost is extremely high. If I didn't like the product so much, I definitely would not have made the purchase because of the shipping cost.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I jus did not expect my account to be closed. It was paid off in 2011.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    If picking the orders up are an option for RTG customers it is not evident on the website and in the ordering process.
    Apr 19, 2014
    I got my set the next day after purchase.. Deliverymen even set up the set in my daughters bedroom.. Amazing customer service.. Very happy customer. I look forward to to more purchases in the future!
    They have reasonably priced furniture and they will hold up to four grandkids and the way they play on beds.
    Apr 22, 2014
    The bunk beds were a little bigger than I thought they were going to be, which required us to switch rooms with the kids, but overall they were a great purchase.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    The only negative thing to this purchase was the delivery team some how made a small debit in the drywall. Things happen, however overall I'm pleased!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    So far so good but transportation is not competitive.
    Apr 21, 2014
    Finishing of product, made in Vietnam, is not perfect, paint in removed here and there. Back of headboard not well finished (needs to be made invisible against a wall). I found shipment was far too expensive: 150$ for a bed valued 350$ is not a fair price for a simple delivery in front of my apartment building.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Great and easy shopping experience
    Apr 21, 2014
    I loved the loft set and kids table I purchased. It was exactly what I wanted. Customer service and delivery were great. Especially since the delivery guys had to take the loft set up the stairs. The only thing that was a little disappointing is that one of the legs on the table was damaged and I have to wait for the replacement leg to arrive.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Could not find this bed anywhere else!
    Apr 17, 2014
    I was not expecting the team logo that went with the bed to come via postal mail, but overall I am very satisfied.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    I purchased bthe belle noir bed canopy. Its beautiful! However, the product label was attached to the canopy fabric instead of the packaging. By because the fabric is so delicate, it shredded when taking of the label.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Very satisfied with online purchase but would like to see discounted shipping for " large" purchases. Of course it would be up to the company to determine what would be considered a large purchase.
    Apr 17, 2014
    The overall buying experience was good. The problem is when my item arrived it was'nt until it was put together that the gentlemen discovered two of the pieces did not match I'm still watching for the matching pieces to be delivered
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    The delivery people damaged my light fixture in my home. I had to also ask the gentleman to redo the screw on the bed due to the danger of my children hurting themselves with the sharp end of the screw.
  • Feb 7, 2014
    had lots to choose from prices very little high on some stuff but compared to other store about the same should have free shipping over a certain amount like other stores do especially over like 500.00
    Apr 21, 2014
    The bedroom set I order is beautiful beyond what we expected,very well Built it was a gift for my granddaughter she loves it. Thank you