Rooms To Go Kids Reviews

04/17/2014
Rooms To Go Kids Ratings and User Reviews. Rooms To Go Kids is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 337 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

Rooms To Go Kids Rating

More About Rooms To Go Kids

Recent Reviews for Rooms To Go Kids

• Apr 17, 2014
    If picking the orders up are an option for RTG customers it is not evident on the website and in the ordering process.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    i haven't receive this item yet but i think this product is good for my son to use for a long time.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Speedy delivery at no extra charge.
    I am making a purchase with Rooms to Go Kids as well as the "Adult" Rooms to go. The experience would have been much better if I was able to purchase the items together. I will be checking to see if any additional charges were incurred by having to place two separate orders. Thank you.
    I thought their selection was great!
    Takes too long to receive the items you have paid for.
    They have reasonably priced furniture and they will hold up to four grandkids and the way they play on beds.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I was very disappointed with with delivery date. Wish it could be delivered and assembled sooner.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    My instore experience today was beyond HORRIBLE. I even cancelled part of my order standing there only to learn i'd have to go to the back of the store to pick up a pillow (the only thing in stock). At that point NO ONE ever came to the back. I had to call back twice to get them to bring the pillow to me behind the store when i could have walked out the front door with it after purchase. That was just the icing on the cake of the horrible check out service. The part of my order i cancelled i just found online for cheaper and free shipping. I refuse to go back to the retail location.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Please do not go to store to buy furniture. Just buy online. Because people at store do not treat you well.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    very easy to see options and make selections and complete orders. shipping options are not bad, but understand the warehouse logistics
  • Apr 12, 2014
    This was a birthday gift for our granddaughter so it would have been great if we could have paid to have it shipped faster.we were not given the option
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    The only negative thing to this purchase was the delivery team some how made a small debit in the drywall. Things happen, however overall I'm pleased!
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Was not informed items were on back order. They were rude. Order was cancelled due to rudeness.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Could not find this bed anywhere else!
    Apr 17, 2014
    I was not expecting the team logo that went with the bed to come via postal mail, but overall I am very satisfied.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    I purchased bthe belle noir bed canopy. Its beautiful! However, the product label was attached to the canopy fabric instead of the packaging. By because the fabric is so delicate, it shredded when taking of the label.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Bought the Belle Noire set and owl desk online and the actual product is amazing. The product looks better in person than online. The delivery crew was friendly and professional. I plan on ordering my furniture set in the near future.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    i feel their sale prices are not that great.
    Apr 15, 2014
    I have emailed customer service twice about not being satisfied and have not received anything back. I did not get a call about when my purchase was going to be delivered, bunkie boards was not on the truck with first delivery. the bunkie boards has a hole in the material. I do not feel i got good service for the price i paid.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Very satisfied with online purchase but would like to see discounted shipping for " large" purchases. Of course it would be up to the company to determine what would be considered a large purchase.
    Apr 17, 2014
    The overall buying experience was good. The problem is when my item arrived it was'nt until it was put together that the gentlemen discovered two of the pieces did not match I'm still watching for the matching pieces to be delivered
  • Mar 15, 2014