SpinLife.com Reviews

04/23/2014
SpinLife.com Ratings and User Reviews. SpinLife.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 226 reviews. Last rated on 04/22/2014.

SpinLife.com Rating

More About SpinLife.com

Recent Reviews for SpinLife.com

I was very pleased with the help from Jason Thompson
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Purchasing our first rolling walker, we turned to SpinLife. We received it within three days, and we were very gratified to see it delivered so quickly. Hope we'll have the same experience this time around.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I haven't gotten the product yet. It is hard to determine from a single purchase on-line how I am going to like what I bought and how fast the service was until it arrives.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Customer service staff is extremely knowledgeable about products, and very helpful either online or on the phone.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    my computer froze up twice while making this purchase. Is that the fault of my computer or is there something wrong with your website?
  • Apr 19, 2014
    best prices anywhere
  • Apr 19, 2014
    We would never have known about SpinLife if you had not sent us a catalog. Thanks for mailing us a catalog.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I am a recent (Aug. / 2013 ) Amputee I used to do all the shopping it was great to be able order what I needed on line
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I coordinated my purchase with Ronnie. She was excellent and deserves kudos from the company.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I HAVE BOUGHT A SCOOTER AND A WHEELCHAIR LIFT FROM SPINLIFE IN THE PAST.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I am excited to get my wheelchair. Anxious to view the quality of the product also.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great prices, good selection, good info about products
  • Apr 17, 2014
    it was a nice exsperence
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Your are there when I need something and process is smooth and EZ
  • Apr 12, 2014
    One item didn't arrive.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    very polite when was ordering greg 726
  • Apr 8, 2014
    SpinLife has been very helpful in providing us with mobility products at competitive prices. Consistently a good job! Thanks
    Apr 19, 2014
    I have made 2 recent purchases from SinLfe. Over the years, I've had excellent results with SpinLife. Huge negative: my e-mail account is now being inundated with SpinLife ads. This is unacceptable. Once a purchase is made, the ads should stop.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Great prices easy to understand about product info.
    Apr 18, 2014
    Very satisfied It has become my best friend . I wonder how I did without it.
    Apr 19, 2014
    Cover was not provided as per offer.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 22, 2014
    Was disappointed in size of basket for the amount it cost