SpinLife.com Reviews

04/15/2014
SpinLife.com Ratings and User Reviews. SpinLife.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 218 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.

SpinLife.com Rating

More About SpinLife.com

Recent Reviews for SpinLife.com

Your website made it very easy to order my product.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    WE WERE VERY HAPPY WITH THE TRANSPORT CHAIR IT WEIGHS 19LBS AND IS VERY EASY TO LOAD IN MY CAR
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I have purchased multiple products and have been very pleased with the rapid service and great quality of the products
  • Apr 13, 2014
    The experience so far has been great. Now I will wait to see how long it takes to get here,the quality and if my son likes it
  • Apr 13, 2014
    The best of the in line shopping places.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Website was easy to navigate. Instructions were clear. Product pricing was reasonable and shipping was free. They carried the product I was looking for and gave enough details to complete the purchase.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Best deal I have found online
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I've used the Invacare Absolute Wheelchair cushion in the past and find them very durable and comfortable and I'm glad that SpinLife has them at such a good price
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Your are there when I need something and process is smooth and EZ
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Easy to navigate through site and check out.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    All prior orders have bee correct and problems handled efficiently. I recommend this company to anyone in need of their services
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I am very please with my electric wheelchair; bought from SpinLife
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    The explanation about the product was very limited in scope.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Found what I was looking for.
    Apr 13, 2014
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    Great product for the price especially with coupon I used and delivered to door in a couple of days free!!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    The one order I make with you guys is delayed by a week, I was very unhappy about that.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Very good experience
    Apr 10, 2014
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 9, 2014
    I am always satisfied with all of the products I have ordered. I just placed a $4000 + order and am looking forward to their arrival to make life easier.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    I wrote the manufacturer:. I need a definitive answer as to whether or not an AL055 can be installed in an 05 Honda Odyssey. Because I'm getting different answers depending on who I talk to. If it can I need step by step instructions because what's in the box isn't going to do it. Please! Each day I get a different answer as to whether or not this will install. I am in some kind of incompetency hell with Spinlife and Harmar. I will never ever order from this company or manufacturer and will do my best to warn others of the lies they tell about the expertise of the staff in ordering anything.
  • Mar 24, 2014