PersonalizationMall.com Reviews

04/22/2014
PersonalizationMall.com Ratings and User Reviews. PersonalizationMall.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 564 reviews. Last rated on 04/22/2014.
PersonalizationMall.com is the Internet's leading retailer of personalized gifts for life's celebrations. Shop for all types of unique personalized gifts for every event and occasion. FREE personalization and fast 1-2 day shipping.
Circle of Excellence - PersonalizationMall.com

2013 Platinum

PersonalizationMall.com Rating

More About PersonalizationMall.com

Recent Reviews for PersonalizationMall.com

• Apr 22, 2014
    I have used Personalization Mall for numerous items including: Wedding, Christmas, Easter, & Mothers Day. I have never been disappointed . Everything I have recieved is very high quality!!!!
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I GOT A BIT FRUSTRATED BECAUSE THE SAME PRODUCT WAS ON SALE THIS WEEKEND AND i WAS TOO BUSY TO ORDER IT...ORIGINALLY PLANNED TO SPEND LESS, i AM QUESTIONING HOW OFTEN PRICES FLUCTUATE...THE PLATTER WAS 20-30% OFF THIS WEEKEND . I HAVE BEEN HAPPY IN THE PAST WITH THE PERSONALIZED PRESENTS I ORDERED. i LIKE HOW YOU GET TO SEE HOW YOUR PERSONIZATION ACTUALLY LOOKS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE IT.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    good experience looking forward to getting my purchase soon
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I called to ask a couple of questions and spoke with someone named Kay. She was amazing, helpful and very professional.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    would like to recvi coupon options, woul dorder more things
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I loved the variety of gifts and engraving options
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I have purchased customized gifts several times, received all gifts and the they were exactly as I personalized them Products are a good quality Very satisfied also with the delivery of these items.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I just ordered personalized mugs, they look pretty cool. I like them and I know my family too.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I was looking for a fresh garden flag, but never able to find the flag I liked with my family initial, not only did I find that but was also able to add our family name. Looking forward to receiving my new summer flag!!
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I wish there could be a place to ship different items at different times. I also would love to lower the shipping charges. Thank you
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I love the quality & large catalogue of gifts. Being able to put my daughter's name on her gifts, made it even more special.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I had a hard time "cropping" my photo. It would freeze my whole computer and I had to restart several times. The photo was difficult to match to the swirl design over the photo. It was hard to make sure no people in my photo was covered up with this swirl.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Everything I have purchased from here is always nice and looks like the picture. It's nice to be able to personalize so many different items.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Always satisfied with my purchases, excellent quslity, fast service
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Apr 22, 2014
    Thanks for exceptional quality and expedited processing and shipping. Love them all.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Great variety of products to choose from for every type of occasion.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I love this shop
  • Apr 4, 2014
    We found just what we looking for.
    Apr 21, 2014
    Thanks for a great product.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Everything I've ever ordered, I've been extremely pleased. Everything is so unique, the quality is excellent, and the price is within my budget.
    Apr 21, 2014
    Everything I've ever ordered has been perfect and I have never had to return anything or been dissatisfied. The products are very unique, well made, and much appreciated by all of my family and friends who have received these gifts.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I was disappointed that this company did not honor the coupon code for my order.
    Apr 22, 2014
    they did not honor the coupon code. This was disappointing.