PersonalizationMall.com Reviews

04/17/2014
PersonalizationMall.com Ratings and User Reviews. PersonalizationMall.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 564 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
PersonalizationMall.com is the Internet's leading retailer of personalized gifts for life's celebrations. Shop for all types of unique personalized gifts for every event and occasion. FREE personalization and fast 1-2 day shipping.
Circle of Excellence - PersonalizationMall.com

2013 Platinum

PersonalizationMall.com Rating

More About PersonalizationMall.com

Recent Reviews for PersonalizationMall.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    I enjoy this site. This time I bought something for myself.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I was very disappointed in the shipping information and not being able to quarantee the item for 8 days from now
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I love these products. They look exactly the way you expect them to look and they are made of quality materials. This has become my go to sight for gifts.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    If your spending more than 25.00 you should automatically get free shipping plus your discount.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    The products have always been great, delivery great. My only problem is when u download a picture, cropping tools never seem to work for me. I have probably spent 3 hours trying to order these 2-gifts for Mothers Day, quit trying last night, and started again this morning I was so frustrated and your on line help person was unable to help me. Love the finished product though!!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Love the big selection of teacher gifts
  • Apr 16, 2014
    It was indicated in my email that I would receive a 30% on 1st Communion gifts. I could not find the coupon code so I did not place t he order immediately. Then I received another code and it gave me a coupon code for 10% and that did not work either.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Uploading the photographs was easy to do and the navigation on the whole site was simple too.
    This is the best company I have found in awhile!! They are original, creative, efficient, prompt and I love all the cute choices!
    Accidentally found this website while shopping on Amazon.com. Amazon did not have what I wanted but PersonalizationMall did. This also beats the hell out of "Things Remembered" whose prices are through the roof.
    This is a very professional service that is offered to customers.The process was easy and the program was user friendly.I look forward to receiving the merchandise.
    While your offers of "sale" are enticing, I've been disappointed. The first time, I don't believe I received the messsage prior to the expiration of the offer. This time, it seemed like it offered 30% sale but when I checked out, there were no such savings other than the coupon for free shipping
    Found site a little difficult to use
    I did an on line chat which was terrible. I even told her that. I had to search for my own product because she had no idea what it was even though I explained it thoroughly. Once I found it it was clear sailing.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I have been extremely pleased with all my purchases from your company;everything from frames to doormats. I appreciate your rewards and special offers as well. I recommend your products to any one!
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I loved the first item I purchased and the quality truly impressed me. The two items I ordered last week and today look to be of good quality in the photos and I look forward to receiving them. The testimonials are always positive and extremely helpful to me. I'm glad I found your site.
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I've always been pleased with the personalization items I've received from Personalization Mall. I love giving these gifts to my family.
    Apr 14, 2014
    I am very pleased with my purchase. Dr. Mommy will be too!
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Only thing I was wishing was that the personalization on the GARDEN FLAG could have been McGhees instead of MCGHEE - - small lower case c after M with another capital G
  • Mar 29, 2014
    a lot of variety, good pricing and products are very nice.
    Apr 14, 2014
    good products, fast delivery, and agents are very helpful.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Love It!
    Apr 14, 2014
    Loved this. It is a wedding gift and I'm sure the couple will love it as much as l do!