SwimOutlet.com Reviews

04/18/2014
SwimOutlet.com Ratings and User Reviews. SwimOutlet.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 8119 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

SwimOutlet.com Rating

More About SwimOutlet.com

Recent Reviews for SwimOutlet.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    There should be more water polo items for sale.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great selection of just about anything swimming related!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I like the products but its hard to continue shopping from where you left off on the site after you put something in your basket or it is not clearly labeled. It took me a lot longer to shop then it needed too since I was shopping for more than 1 item.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Excellent selection. Great product.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Always easy to navigate, competitive prices, good selection, reliable shipping.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    It's the cheapest swim gear site.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I wish you all had more variety of products. We are limited to certain products. There are times we need to look elsewhere to find what we are looking for because you don't have sizes or colors we are looking for or are popular.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Enjoy the web site & prices
  • Apr 17, 2014
    As always the best swimming products at a fair or lower rates than most other sites. Thank you for you products and prices, I be buying more from you company.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I have 5 kids, 4 of them are swimmers, 3 are lifeguards. you provide great products at reasonable prices. I will continue to shop with swimoutlet.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    great selection, reviews are very helpful, prices are great
  • Apr 17, 2014
    It took awhile to find what I wanted. So many great choices, it was hard to decide. Swim Outlet is the place to go to.
    We love swim outlet
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I started wearing my unitard from swimoutlet.com and have been either giving the site address to other women to order or ordering the unitard for others. Pretty soon, I'll have everyone wearing what I started as a trend. Not bad for you as a company. Everyone likes the way it looks and feels as we work out. I have been a trend setter! Thanks for your service too.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Swim daily and all my suits fro SO.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    It could have enhanced the checkout experience to be able to put things from my wish list to the shopping cart, then have the option to go back to the wish list without having to go my account, choose wish list then put another item in the shopping cart each time. (I purchased 3 items)
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I have been using this cite since 2008 and am very pleased with all the products I have purchased on here. I'm a swimmer, and typically buy swim suits, caps, rash guards, etc. the variety is great, and I'm always in love with everything I purchase. Thanks swimoutlet.com!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    It's a great place to shop. I buy my swim gear here instead of at speedo.com, because the prices are always cheaper.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Very satisfied with ease of shopping and variety offered.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Well designed website. The flexible search criteria make shopping easy.