Memory-Up Reviews

04/19/2014
Memory-Up Ratings and User Reviews. Memory-Up is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 32 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Memory-Up

2010 Platinum

Memory-Up Rating

More About Memory-Up

Recent Reviews for Memory-Up

• Apr 18, 2014
    Memory-Up always has the RAM I need, it works perfectly, and they always have the best price. I wouldn't shop anywhere else for RAM.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    The main reason I shop at memory-up is because the site does an excellent job of finding the exact memory I need.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Excellent ram-finder for each specific computer model.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    They make things easy for the customer.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I will be back to purchase more
  • Apr 9, 2014
    good memory spec finder, good technical info
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Good Website, easy to use. memory chips work great!
  • Apr 3, 2014
    :):):):):) what else to say!!!
  • Apr 2, 2014
    easy to navigate and make the purchases. Reasonable pricing.
    Apr 10, 2014
    Looks like there is no order tracking info neither emailed to the customer nor when logging into the account online, which doesn't bother me. I still had great pleasure doing business with Memory-up.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Excellent memory assessment of machine, excellent memory chips, excellent delivery time (shorter than disclosed). So far this has been a "BMW-Like Expereince" - unsurpassed quality and performance and reliability.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Great site and accurate memory!
  • Mar 16, 2014
    I would have liked a little more detail on the memory information. Some of the other sites I visited provided more.
  • Mar 7, 2014
    Mar 29, 2014
    The package for the DIMM bars is very difficult to get out. I was concerned about breaking the bar when trying to get it out. However, I think this is the best packaging I've seen yet for RAM.
  • Mar 7, 2014
    Everyone told me I couldn't find the RAM for my Aspire. The guy at Tiger Direct told me not to waste my money, even if I did find it, it would cost way too much to be worth it. Lazy man! So glad I found this site!
  • Mar 4, 2014
    Mar 14, 2014
    was very satisfied with my purchase
  • Mar 4, 2014
    nice easy website
    Mar 12, 2014
    Product and service were good and it installed without a problem. I was surprised that installing 4 GB of memory only allows 3.3GB available. I suppose this is a limitation of my mobo.
  • Feb 26, 2014
    I had a bad experience with this retailer (they sent me a wrong item and EVENTUALLY I got a right one), but it's hard to beat good price. Shipments from California by regular mail takes really long time.
    Mar 20, 2014
  • Feb 25, 2014
    The price and quality is right!!!!!!
    Mar 7, 2014
  • Feb 24, 2014
    I like them a lot. The website is super easy and quick to use. They are the ONLY ones I use for computer memory.
    Mar 4, 2014
  • Feb 21, 2014
    Great Prices, Great selection, Accurate numbering lookup, Timely Delivery -- 5 stars
    Mar 10, 2014
    I have modest needs for memory purchases, but I always use your web site for any memory that I purchase.