Drs. Foster & Smith Reviews

04/19/2014
Drs. Foster & Smith Ratings and User Reviews. Drs. Foster & Smith is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 17030 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Drs. Foster & Smith

2013 Winner

Drs. Foster & Smith Rating

More About Drs. Foster & Smith

Recent Reviews for Drs. Foster & Smith

• Apr 19, 2014
    Great store. Some of your survey questions are heteronormative and bigoted.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Outstanding prices and customer service!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    excellent site could use a little work it timed out allot
  • Apr 19, 2014
    When making orders I have had nothing but excellent service
  • Apr 19, 2014
    what i have got before work well this are my largest order
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Drs. Foster and Smith has high quality product and great customer service. They make our family a healthy and happy one
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I've never been disappointed with Dr. Foster & Smith.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Website is easy to use, prices are reasonable, selection is HUGE!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I've searched the internet and all related "best" price websites for pet products and I keep coming back to Drs. F & S. Some of the best prices and great service. I recommend them to everyone especially for aquarium products.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    They make purchasing items easy and their catalog is very informative. Some items are pricey, but I still purchase them. I purchase a lot of items from them and would love to know how to get coupons or promo deals
    i like your company
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Wish they had a wider variety and price range for dog snacks and a bigger selection of cat/dog flea collars.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Alway reliable high quality products
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 19, 2014
    Was please with the whole experience, except for one bottle of product had leaked during shipping and I lot at least a quarter of the product, so likely will never order that product again
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 19, 2014
    The gentle leader I received worked great but then my dog chewed through it. He seems to love the greenies although the chicken bones gave him diarrhea.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Love Drs. Foster and Smith. They usually have some of the lowest prices on name brand products and will give you free shipping on orders after a certain price is met. I usually get the free shipping because I order my flea topicals from them. The ship quickly and the orders come to my house relatively quickly.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I have order before through the catalog this is my first online order and it went perfect I love ordering Drs. Foster & Smith products
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 19, 2014
    It was easy to order, with no shipping charges, and it arrived in a couple of days. Great!
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I have a small aquarium and like Hikari products, but cannot find them locally. This website solved my dilemma.
    Apr 19, 2014
    I was just very glad to find a source of fish food, since my local store went out of business, and the chain stores don't carry your products.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I'm a first time buyer and I'm hoping that I will be as happy as my friendsare who are also your customers.