The Basic Skiwear Company Reviews

04/20/2014
The Basic Skiwear Company Ratings and User Reviews. The Basic Skiwear Company is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 18 reviews. Last rated on 04/10/2014.

The Basic Skiwear Company Rating

More About The Basic Skiwear Company

Recent Reviews for The Basic Skiwear Company

• Apr 10, 2014
    We are ordering these headbands for our school dance team. We look forward to finding more items to order in the future. The price was the best we have found.
  • Feb 14, 2014
    Feb 25, 2014
    I was not happy to hear that the items I ordered were unavailable until after I had already purchased my items. As far as delivery, they could not guarantee my order due to the weather but it came in just in time. Good thing I planned a later departure.
  • Feb 13, 2014
    Awesome prices!! Easy to buy.
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Very good company
  • Feb 6, 2014
    Feb 19, 2014
    The initial online purchase experience was great - they had the item, I added it to my basket, confirmed, checked out. However, the next day I received an email that the item was out of stock and the order had been cancelled. I do quite a bit of online shopping, and this is the first time this has ever happened the day after check out. They obviously need a better inventory process.
  • Feb 6, 2014
    Feb 14, 2014
    Your product's I purchased were a perfect fit. Very satisfied with product, price and delivery. I will shop your website again and share it with others.Thank you.
  • Feb 5, 2014
    Good selection and ease of accessibility
  • Jan 31, 2014
    It would have been good to select my payment method as a first step. Choosing Paypal typically means I don't need to enter my shipping/billing address because Paypal provides it.
  • Jan 29, 2014
    Good stuff good prices
    Feb 6, 2014
    Not as fast as Amazon, but prices were better and I still received my product in a timely manner. Overall a good experience. I will be ordering again in the future.
  • Jan 26, 2014
    Feb 16, 2014
    My experience was excellent with Basic Ski Wear! The only negative is that a lot of the ski wear that I was looking to purchase was not available, however I thoroughly enjoyed the products I did purchase and the shipping was very fast!!!!
  • Jan 26, 2014
    Looking forward to getting the order
  • Jan 25, 2014
    Very satisfied with the ease of the ordering process. very informative on sizing and style
  • Jan 23, 2014
    Awesome company for ski gear. Great prices. Have ordered from them for 2 seasons now.
  • Jan 14, 2014
    Love the variety of ski clothing and accessories! Made shopping so easy!
    Jan 22, 2014
  • Jan 13, 2014
    Very good items in fair prices. Very friendly website.
    Jan 22, 2014