Linksys Official Store Reviews

04/18/2014
Linksys Official Store Ratings and User Reviews. Linksys Official Store is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 1067 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

Linksys Official Store Rating

More About Linksys Official Store

Recent Reviews for Linksys Official Store

• Apr 18, 2014
    Linksys routers are reliable and safe I Have been dealing with Linksys for a very long time for about 10 years now I have never had a problem with any of the routers I have bought in the past. I had no idea that Linksys sold other products ..
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I always like linksys when it comes with router
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I heard rave reviews about the Linksys AC1900 router and so I figure I gotta have it. If it's as good as the reviews have suggested the router to be I will be very happy.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Pretty easy to buy and the confirmation screen is well laid out for easy confirmation.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Great experience! my router works perfectly and it is very fast.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    The 'radio button' for the shipping offer drops down from the selectionto a lower option if you need to enter more information. This shouldn't change just from having to go back from filling in a missing a piece of information. I happened to notice this but had I missed this I would have been even more upset.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    it was very easy to find and order
  • Apr 18, 2014
    i like the products Linksys has. I like getting a deal. the Linksys store offers both prices are better the Amazon and Ebay.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Fast and easy great descriptions of products.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    It was hard to sign up. I was already signed up, but I couldn't sign with that info. It bumped me out once, and I had to start over.Thank you
  • Apr 18, 2014
    So far very pleasant experience. I liked all technical specs and pcitures supplied making it easy to look over products and compare. Hopefully, product is delivered in a timely manner
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Your site is fast and convenient. Thanks.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I was surprised to find a price that beat out the competition by a mike on a brand new product.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    You guys rock! Thanks for bringing back the classic!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I would hav liked a ranking system for the quality and efficiency of wireless repeaters. It took me one to 2 hours longer to figure it out.With just a simple comparison style matrix or some ranking system...I would have bougght things here much earlier.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Stumbled onto Linksys store while looking for Linksys devices. Site not clearly labled or prioritized in Google searches.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Professional, easy to find what you need.
  • Apr 8, 2014
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    The non English speaking tech support made it impossible to get my issue resolved. Shame on you for taking my money then giving me support with people who can not communicate with the customer. I will not be a return customer
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Looks like a great deal on an EA3500. When it arrives, we will see.
    Apr 18, 2014
    This is a high quality refurb router. It was a fraction of the cost for a new one at a store or online. It has worked flawlessly since being installed.