Linksys Official Store Reviews

04/23/2014
Linksys Official Store Ratings and User Reviews. Linksys Official Store is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 1055 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.

Linksys Official Store Rating

More About Linksys Official Store

Recent Reviews for Linksys Official Store

quick & easy. Thank you
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I like the selections that are offered, and the prices are very competitive with other vendors. I will definitely purchase from this site again for future electronics.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    amazon to find was a great deal
  • Apr 23, 2014
    On-Line chat/help was great.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Always provide good service with products. I keep upgrading when new products are available. Support service is why I keep buying Linksys products
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Not sure what the sales were for, but it's nice to see 50%+ off on each product.The shipping kept changing back to 3-10 days after selecting the offered free 2 day shipping.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    started at amazon but the linksys official store had better pricing, availability and shipping rates
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I was unable to find specifications to compare various routers one to another.Rep failed to direct me to such when I brought it up so I assumed there were none. I inquired about difference between n7500 and n900 reply was "Faster" Well Duh! I was wanting a little explanation. I have used Linxus routers for a great many years and been satisfied with your products.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    If the Linksys wrt1900ac router works then the experience was good, if the router does not work, then that would be a time consuming ordeal for me. Who wants to deal with a complaints department?
    fast and easy
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Apr 23, 2014
    I wish there was a reference manual for me to refer to. I haven't connected my wireless B and G devices yet. Hopefully I will have luck.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Apr 23, 2014
    It would be nice when getting the order shipped confirmation with the tracking number that you supply what carrier it was shipped with. That was the only flaw I saw with my order. I had to check with FedEx, USPS and UPS before I figured out the order was through UPS.
    I like this site, easy to navigate. GREAT DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCTS OFFERED.
    Apr 22, 2014
    Product arrived on time, very satisfied with my choice.
    Apr 23, 2014
    not happy with the length of the whole process. wireless set up just leads to more problems if it fails. teck support is very slow.
    Your site was recommented by our IT specialist here where I work. I need this device for my home computer. He praised your company very highly.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Apr 23, 2014
    I tried to order a WRT1900AC Router twice, once as a pre order and once when the unit had been released. I paid with my Amex Card. It showed up on my Amex account but you kept saying it was not approved. When I talked to customer service I got use a different card, and also the unit was not available to order over the phone and could only be ordered online. So I ordered it again, and the same thing happened with the same response from your customer service in India. So I purchased from Best Buy and stopped both my orders with you. Get people who no what your products are and can speak English.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    OK. Some deals but mostly on refurbished items.
    Apr 23, 2014
    THE source for perfectly working 'Refurbished' items. Buy them and SAVE!
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 23, 2014
    Wonderful router! FTP setup is a breeze and there's no router that is out there that can compete!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Looking forward to receiving WT1900AC router. Appreciate the fact that Paypal is a payment option.
    Apr 22, 2014
    I was very pleased with the entire shopping experience.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Apr 23, 2014
    the older website was easier to navigate