Northern Auto Parts Reviews

04/16/2014
Northern Auto Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Northern Auto Parts is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 93 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

Northern Auto Parts Rating

More About Northern Auto Parts

Recent Reviews for Northern Auto Parts

I Have purchased through Northern Auto Parts in the past. Now that I am trying to get back to my project truck, and need some parts, I chose Northern because in the past I have received my order the same day...when I ordered before 10:30am.
    Great price can't fine a better deal
    Very easy to use web site, very easy to find product.
    I was very impressed buy the fast shipment of my last order thank you
  • Apr 7, 2014
    The shipping charges are based on the amount in dollars of the productand not in the weight and bulk of the product you are buying.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    the good guys
  • Apr 3, 2014
    К сожалению Я потерял промо код!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    checkout was difficult
    Apr 9, 2014
  • Mar 31, 2014
    you guys are wicked awesome! FUCKIN' Right dawggy.... You like them spinnin' tires?!
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Good prices good service , satisfied customer thanks northern auto parts !
    Apr 7, 2014
    Excellent bought in the past , will buy in the future. I have all of the other catalogs , but always go to northern first. Thanks
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Good parts thanks.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Efficient web site, and quick delivery to my address. I used to do businessin Sioux City, IA nice, friendly people, it was always a pleasure to visit Sioux City, so visiting Northern Auto Parts web site seems natural to me.
    Apr 5, 2014
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Hope this fits my Saturn Astra!
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I have had very good experiences in finding difficult part to find at this website.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    The Register portion would not work so I had to order without registering.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    I think Northern Auto Parts has a vast variety of parts ,priced very affordably,and I will most definitely take advantage of this shopping experience again.
    Apr 9, 2014
    Northern has a wide array of products and choosing was easy,pricing was exceptional,and I am satisfied with my order.If I were to gripe it would be about the time it takes to ship and recieve. That is if I were to complain.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Previous orders from Northern good products
    Apr 1, 2014
  • Mar 24, 2014
    You have been one of the only sources for hard to find parts for my 1970 International Scout. Additionally, when I bought an engine kit several months ago, you were several hundered dollars cheaper than other stores and carried the most complete kit.
    Apr 4, 2014
    I have made several purchases from Northern Auto Parts for a vehicle that is hard to find parts for. The prices are good and part availability is great. It normally takes about a week from the time I order until I receive my parts.
  • Mar 17, 2014
    I couldn't find the item online that I was searching for so I used your 800 number to request help. The young man that helped me was a wealth of information and very polite. I wish I had a chance to interact with more customer service oriented people in this world. Thanks to and that young man for an enjoyable experience.
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Apr 6, 2014
    Very Happy with my purchase and great customer service.