Northern Auto Parts Reviews

04/22/2014
Northern Auto Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Northern Auto Parts is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 93 reviews. Last rated on 04/21/2014.

Northern Auto Parts Rating

More About Northern Auto Parts

Recent Reviews for Northern Auto Parts

• Apr 21, 2014
    Great price! Expect will be buying more - soon!
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Greetings! I have another inquiry via email but as of this writing no response yet from Northern Auto Parts regarding their engine kits for Chevrolet inline six-cylinder 250 engine and some associated parts. Your prompt response is greatly appreciated. Regards,
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Your website was secure, not like some others.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Paypal link did not work so I had to use credit card.
    I Have purchased through Northern Auto Parts in the past. Now that I am trying to get back to my project truck, and need some parts, I chose Northern because in the past I have received my order the same day...when I ordered before 10:30am.
    Great price can't fine a better deal
    Very easy to use web site, very easy to find product.
    Apr 22, 2014
    I think the shipping rate was a bit excessive in comparison to size and weight. I ordered a complete engine from another supplier with shipping less expensive. But over all I was completely satisfied.
    I was very impressed buy the fast shipment of my last order thank you
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 20, 2014
    I got delivered what I ordered. However the Control ARM that I did order for my Dodge D250 RAM 2W pickup does not fit my pickup. I should have checked more that it was that Control Arm I should have. But however I didn't get any reaction when I asked about parts via mail to you so I thought it the part I need. Can I return my Control arm to you and do you have a correct one?
  • Apr 7, 2014
    The shipping charges are based on the amount in dollars of the productand not in the weight and bulk of the product you are buying.
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Apr 6, 2014
    the good guys
  • Apr 3, 2014
    К сожалению Я потерял промо код!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    checkout was difficult
    Apr 9, 2014
  • Mar 31, 2014
    you guys are wicked awesome! FUCKIN' Right dawggy.... You like them spinnin' tires?!
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Good prices good service , satisfied customer thanks northern auto parts !
    Apr 7, 2014
    Excellent bought in the past , will buy in the future. I have all of the other catalogs , but always go to northern first. Thanks
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Efficient web site, and quick delivery to my address. I used to do businessin Sioux City, IA nice, friendly people, it was always a pleasure to visit Sioux City, so visiting Northern Auto Parts web site seems natural to me.
    Apr 5, 2014
  • Mar 26, 2014
    I think Northern Auto Parts has a vast variety of parts ,priced very affordably,and I will most definitely take advantage of this shopping experience again.
    Apr 9, 2014
    Northern has a wide array of products and choosing was easy,pricing was exceptional,and I am satisfied with my order.If I were to gripe it would be about the time it takes to ship and recieve. That is if I were to complain.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Previous orders from Northern good products
    Apr 1, 2014
  • Mar 24, 2014
    You have been one of the only sources for hard to find parts for my 1970 International Scout. Additionally, when I bought an engine kit several months ago, you were several hundered dollars cheaper than other stores and carried the most complete kit.
    Apr 4, 2014
    I have made several purchases from Northern Auto Parts for a vehicle that is hard to find parts for. The prices are good and part availability is great. It normally takes about a week from the time I order until I receive my parts.
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Apr 6, 2014
    Very Happy with my purchase and great customer service.