Home Decorators Collection Reviews

04/20/2014
Home Decorators Collection Ratings and User Reviews. Home Decorators Collection is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 43 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
Home Decorators Collection, a company of The Home Depot, is one of the nation's premier direct sellers of merchandise for the home. We offer a vast selection of high-quality furniture, rugs, lighting, window treatments, sink cabinets, accessories and much more! Each item is expertly designed and crafted, but priced to appeal to value-conscious consumers. Home Decorato... Show More Home Decorators Collection, a company of The Home Depot, is one of the nation's premier direct sellers of merchandise for the home. We offer a vast selection of high-quality furniture, rugs, lighting, window treatments, sink cabinets, accessories and much more! Each item is expertly designed and crafted, but priced to appeal to value-conscious consumers. Home Decorators Collection - where value and selection come home.

Home Decorators Collection Rating

More About Home Decorators Collection

Recent Reviews for Home Decorators Collection

The merchandise is of good quality, shipped efficiently, as pictured.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    THE SELECTION WAS GREAT. ITEMS FOUND ON SITE WERE UNLIKE ANYTHING FOUND ON PREVIOUS SITES FOR THE ITEM I PURCHASED
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I have always liked to order from them as their products are of good quality and the price is fair, I try to watch for free shipping or a coupon offer
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I have been looking for a single bistro cushion for awhile and was absolutely thrilled to find a cushion I liked at such a great price.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Love Home decorators! I have ordered from you in the past. Always a good experience and great products!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Very nice selection.Easy checkout
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Have ordered from Home Decorators in the past and always enjoyed their selections as well as quality. So glad to see you've opened a store in our area as I'm in the process of redecorating our family room and will definitely check out my options on line as well as in your store in Bayshore. Thank you!
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I just love my purchase and there were so many to choose from
  • Mar 29, 2014
    shipping charges usually included
  • Mar 28, 2014
    variety and prices are unbeatable
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Love everything in the catalogue and on line Wish I could afford to buy all of itMy daughter recently bought a house and she is buying lots from your catalogue(A gift from me)
  • Mar 22, 2014
    always seem to find what I want and have quality products.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    So far, so good. I had to return my first purchase and they were very accommodating. I don't usually shop on line because I like to "touch" the product before buying it. Knowing that I can return it if I don't like it, makes me more comfortable shopping on line.
    Apr 12, 2014
  • Mar 18, 2014
    I was looking in catalog when I placed this order and was disappointed that I didn't get 10% off or even a better rate for shipping. We just moved and it seems you are on the high side of shipping.
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Easy, easy, easy!
  • Mar 13, 2014
    I absolutely admire several items in the Home Decorators Collection. Most of the items that I am interested in are of exceptional quality and priced reasonably, although some of the other merchants carry the collection on-line at a considerable discount, they are often out of stock on-line. Overall, HOME DECORATORS will be my new source of shopping
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Very nice items but more photos of items description or actual written description of pieces would be of benefit. I had to call.
  • Mar 6, 2014
    Price and product look good hope it lasts like my last one did!
  • Mar 4, 2014
    First time ordering, hoping for a quality product for the price.
  • Feb 25, 2014
    I appreciated the selection of solids as well as the prints. I prefer the solid color cushions so I can use the pillows I already have.
    Mar 16, 2014
    This was my first time I purchased an item online. I wish I had known that I could have been informed that you had a set of 2 cushions that came with the settee cushion I had ordered. I purchased 2 cushions separately from the settee cushion. Perhaps I could have even saved some money.