SaltWorks Reviews

04/19/2014
SaltWorks Ratings and User Reviews. SaltWorks is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 187 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
Circle of Excellence - SaltWorks

2013 Platinum

SaltWorks Rating

More About SaltWorks

Recent Reviews for SaltWorks

• Apr 19, 2014
    Your prices for your wholesale/bulk products are outstanding.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    The deciding factor in buying from your company was the price in my first order but it is the quality that made me buy the second time. We use this Epsom salt to alleviate pain from an arthritic condition, and this product is very nice. We also use it a supplement to enrich the garden plants.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Love your stuff! How about some sea salt from the Philippines?
  • Apr 18, 2014
    would like to see utensils such as grinders for coarse salts.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I would like to know more about the various attributes of the grades of Epson Salt. For example, are there any differences in the amount of magnesium delivered to the skin in a bath of coarse, medium or fine grain salt given the same number of cups are used?
    I've recommended your company to at least 100 people.
    Customer service agent was very helpful
    I use Salt Works for all my salt needs. I recommend it to family and friends. It is a superior product.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I don't purchase any salts anywhere now that I am a Saltworks customer. I used to get bath/sea salts locally but this bulk order with FREE shipping is way better and the quality is higher.
    Apr 19, 2014
    The ONLY thing I woul suggest to make my experience better is PayPal option so I don't have to get my card each time or store the numbers but I can understand why you don't do this.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Thank you. Nice Company! I am Very happy I found you. I am in pain daily and need the salts.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Love your store
    Apr 18, 2014
    I noticed that they changed the name from Hymalaian salt to also include the words "Ancient Sea Salt" and still the excellent Salt I look for.I tasted the Hyckory Salt I ordered ( just a couple of granules in my mouth and I was not impressed with the flavoring, do they use a brine in the process to make it flavored salt or is it really smoked in a smoker?
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Has probably the largest selection of salts to choose from. All products are the highest quality you can buy. The smart choice for your salt products and with free shipping, it's common sense. High quality products, large selection to choose from and free shipping...need I say more???
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Great pricing and size options! Quick and easy! Let's see if it arrives in time and in good condition!
    Apr 14, 2014
    Great to know that I can find Maldon salt in a large bucket, without having to buy a bunch of small boxes and waste packaging! I think that these buckets might be recycled after use and be used to wash the dogs!!
    Apr 16, 2014
    I enjoy shopping SaltWorks. This was my second purchase and I plan to continue making future purchases with them.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    much better pricing than anywhere else online or in store, including amazon
    Apr 13, 2014
    great web purchase experience
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 10, 2014
    SaltWorks is very sharp,…I was informed immediately by phone that my online order was actually not available and an appropriate substitute was made and my credit card credited. The salt arrived onetime with thru their free shipping program within 4 days.I love their salts and will order more.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    The SaltWorks experience was great easy to choose the product I wanted and the order and checkout process was great.
    Apr 18, 2014
    First time purchase from saltworks. Very happy
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Web site was easy to navigate. I hope I like the dead sea salt for bathing because I just ordered a 55lb. bag
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I like the products shown. I love foreign salts and this company seems to show knowledge of product very well.
    Apr 10, 2014
    Excellent products, available, and well packaged. On time and ready to use.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    I don't like that I have to purchase two of the same bulk item to receive wholesale pricing. I think you should cross discount your products. If a person is purchasing 55lbs of any given salt, wholesale prices should be in effect for that purchase as long as the mininum about is met.
    Apr 16, 2014
    If I could change anything about the service, it would be to allow cross products sales for wholesale pricing. In other words, allow us to mix products of the same price for wholesale pricing.