SaltWorks Reviews

04/22/2014
SaltWorks Ratings and User Reviews. SaltWorks is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 183 reviews. Last rated on 04/21/2014.
Circle of Excellence - SaltWorks

2013 Platinum

SaltWorks Rating

More About SaltWorks

Recent Reviews for SaltWorks

• Apr 21, 2014
    quick, easy and efficient transaction
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Have purchased culinary salt many times from SaltWorks and have loved the salt, the quality shipping and the fast delivery. The phone representatives are equally friendly and knowledgeable. Today I ordered Epsom salt for baths to treat arthritis and I expect the quality of these salts to be equal to the culinary salts I've ordered. I plan to return to purchase bath salts containing essential oils!
  • Apr 21, 2014
    A friend told me he ordered fine Himalayan salt from your website. One the home page you only find course Himalayan salt. It was not easy finding the smaller varieties of the salt on your website. I am excited and looking forward to receiving my order.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Why can't a person purchase this in large amounts (50#'s) in a regular garden center?
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Your prices for your wholesale/bulk products are outstanding.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    The deciding factor in buying from your company was the price in my first order but it is the quality that made me buy the second time. We use this Epsom salt to alleviate pain from an arthritic condition, and this product is very nice. We also use it a supplement to enrich the garden plants.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Love your stuff! How about some sea salt from the Philippines?
  • Apr 18, 2014
    would like to see utensils such as grinders for coarse salts.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I would like to know more about the various attributes of the grades of Epson Salt. For example, are there any differences in the amount of magnesium delivered to the skin in a bath of coarse, medium or fine grain salt given the same number of cups are used?
    I've recommended your company to at least 100 people.
    Customer service agent was very helpful
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I don't purchase any salts anywhere now that I am a Saltworks customer. I used to get bath/sea salts locally but this bulk order with FREE shipping is way better and the quality is higher.
    Apr 19, 2014
    The ONLY thing I woul suggest to make my experience better is PayPal option so I don't have to get my card each time or store the numbers but I can understand why you don't do this.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    n/a
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Love your store
    Apr 18, 2014
    I noticed that they changed the name from Hymalaian salt to also include the words "Ancient Sea Salt" and still the excellent Salt I look for.I tasted the Hyckory Salt I ordered ( just a couple of granules in my mouth and I was not impressed with the flavoring, do they use a brine in the process to make it flavored salt or is it really smoked in a smoker?
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    I enjoy shopping SaltWorks. This was my second purchase and I plan to continue making future purchases with them.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Salt Works have the best organic and kosher salt of any salt companies in the United States in my opinion.
    Apr 20, 2014
    sALTWORKS PRODUCTS ARE VEY GOOD AS A PERSONAL USER.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    The SaltWorks experience was great easy to choose the product I wanted and the order and checkout process was great.
    Apr 18, 2014
    First time purchase from saltworks. Very happy
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Web site was easy to navigate. I hope I like the dead sea salt for bathing because I just ordered a 55lb. bag
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Mar 25, 2014
    I don't like that I have to purchase two of the same bulk item to receive wholesale pricing. I think you should cross discount your products. If a person is purchasing 55lbs of any given salt, wholesale prices should be in effect for that purchase as long as the mininum about is met.
    Apr 16, 2014
    If I could change anything about the service, it would be to allow cross products sales for wholesale pricing. In other words, allow us to mix products of the same price for wholesale pricing.