Mack's Prairie Wings Reviews

04/19/2014
Mack's Prairie Wings Ratings and User Reviews. Mack's Prairie Wings is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1099 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Mack's Prairie Wings

2009 Winner

Mack's Prairie Wings Rating

More About Mack's Prairie Wings

Recent Reviews for Mack's Prairie Wings

• Apr 11, 2014
    I wanted a Mack's Prairie Wings decal for both of my trucks but you only had it in 36". I would love to advertise your company in Upstate New York but a decal without your name and location won't mean anything to anyone who is not from Arkansas
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Best price for for the hats and not bad on shipping
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I love this site. Iam a duct hunter
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Great products! Always in stock, always on time! Love buying from your business and I recommend it to everyone I know!
    Iv live Mack's
  • Apr 10, 2014
    First time I like it so far.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    My family loves their products!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Mack's is the only place I could find the shells I was looking for. Thanks Mack's for making my turkey season a success with the new winchester long beards xr's. Mack's is the only place on the Internet I could find them. Thanks again and good hunting to you. Your friend... Dustin Hampton...
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Good store with great prices.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Really like line of clothing and all the different varieties MPW's provides. Will be purchasing from MPW's in the near future. Thank you!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Login to my account was difficult, numerous times the site asked if I wanted to create an account although Iwas signed in to my account.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Yet another perfect transaction from MPW! Competitive pricing and free shipping!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Seems like a great store
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Great company with a great selection.
    Apr 10, 2014
    Great product easy purchasing. Thank you.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Very difficult to find items from catalog ....where do you type in a Product# to search???
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 10, 2014
    Don't plan on ordering from them again unless they actually honor prices that they have in catlogs they senbd you. ordered a shirt from them in the catalog it was $49.99 and after I ordered it was $59.99. When I called the customer support after sending an email, was rudely told that they could change prices and wasn't concerned about my concerns of how the did this. As this shirt is a gift to my son cannot really return it as I honor my promises not like this company.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 9, 2014
    I am very disappointed with the product I received. I ordered the 2014 Zinks Avian X breeder, feeder, and lookout turkey decoys. I received a left over 2013 lookout decoy and the proper feeder and breeder. I called customer service for an exchange and was informed then that the 2014 lookout decoy is out of stock and you would not be getting them into stock. Had I known that when I placed my order, I would not have ordered the lookout. When you spend $80 on a decoy, you really expect it to be what you wanted and ordered. Customer service was not at all concerned about my issue and did not offer any professional courtesy in insuring I was satisfied. I was offered the opportunity to return the decoy at my cost and receive a credit and that was the extent of the conversation. These decoys arrived two days before I left for my Kansas hunt. Having worked in the customer service industry my entire working life, I was a little perplexed by this attitude.