Faucet.com Reviews

04/19/2014
Faucet.com Ratings and User Reviews. Faucet.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 112 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Faucet.com offers a wide selection of decorative plumbing and lighting products.

Faucet.com Rating

More About Faucet.com

Recent Reviews for Faucet.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    VERY EASY TO NAVIGATE WEB SITE- DETAILED INFO ON PRODUCTS- VARIETY OF PRODUCTS TO CHOSE FROM
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Took alot longer then i thought at checkout
  • Apr 13, 2014
    This color and style toilet seat is not longer available through Kohler. I'm glad I was able to find it online through faucet.com
  • Apr 8, 2014
    My Item is currently out of stock, and I ordered anyway, as the details said it could ship when the item comes in, so we will see. Then I will know for sure how satisfied I am.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Faucets.com makes shopping easy and fun
    Apr 14, 2014
    Product arrived promptly and was perfect
  • Apr 7, 2014
    1st time purchasing, seems good so far.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Don't fully know how to rate the vendor until I receive the product ordered. Receipt is as important as placing the order, till then I do not know if I will use them again.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Probably would have been better served by accomplishing the survey after the receiving the purchase product.
    Apr 12, 2014
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Easy to use site.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Got the part quickly, it installed easily, and was exactly what I expected. That about cover it. oh yeah the free shipping was the deal maker.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I haven't installed this faucet yet, but I bought a Krass faucet last year. It works well.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Shipping of previous order took 2 wks. TOO long. It is necessary to add the shipping charge, more than offsetting any other savings.That being said, the selection and accompanying info is exceptional.
    Apr 8, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Telephone sales attendant not very friendly. I hung up and ordered item on line!
    Apr 13, 2014
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    Love my new faucet, much better quality then others in Home Depot I love the little gadget to catch the food. Can't wait to see it install in my new kitchen.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    so far everything looks good, now to see how everything goes!
    Apr 9, 2014
    The service I received was satisfactory and the product was satisfactory. I will be installing the product in a few days and then I will have completed the work.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I especially like the variety of manufacturers and part numbers available.
    Apr 7, 2014
    I was completely satisfied with the entire process from order through delivery.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    will by purchasing more for my kitchen remodel soon.
    Apr 10, 2014
    very happy with shopping with faucet.com

From Faucet.com

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey about your recent order. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your shopping experience with us! Let us know if we can help again (800) 444-5783 or CS@Faucet.com
  • Mar 8, 2014
    Good searching ability to allow correct choice
    Apr 9, 2014
    good and honest service. I was not encouraged to switch to another much more available finish. I have no complaints about waiting to get what I really wanted.
  • Feb 28, 2014
    I ordered a large bathroom's worth of faucets. It all arrived. There was no suggestion that I also order the under the counter fittings for the roman faucet. That would have been nice to know for the original order. As it is, the plumbers can't finish because I didn't know what to order... NIKI helped me ALOT on the phone, today, when I called Customer Support. She knows her plumbing. Thank you for hiring her.
    Apr 12, 2014
  • Feb 3, 2014
    You are expensive but we couldn't find what we wanted anywhere else
    Apr 8, 2014
    Nice product, but I felt it was overpriced, but bought it anyway as it was exactly what we wanted