Ace Hardware Reviews

04/16/2014
Ace Hardware Ratings and User Reviews. Ace Hardware is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 463 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

Ace Hardware Rating

More About Ace Hardware

Recent Reviews for Ace Hardware

• Apr 16, 2014
    A better window than 1-7 days for delivery would be nice.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Excited about this purchase.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I feel good about buying from Ace because this store is owned locally.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Satisfied with product, price, and service
  • Apr 16, 2014
    So far so good. Hopefully picking the item up in the store will be as stress-free as this transaction.
    The reason I made this purchase was a coupon I received via e-mail for $10.00 off for Tax Day. Then coupon not excepted. Bad PR for you!!!
    I like the website and the products but getting to the end of the purchase there are a lot of steps. Seems more then other sites.
    I usually order at the store. I wanted to try out the online process.
    Was expecting a $20 discount after supplying my Ace Rewards Card #. No discount was applied. Will follow up with the store.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    sometimes, the prices seem a little higher, although i purchased all of my paint there, like the garden stuff a lot, it's nice to browse when i have free time
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Been going to A & A for over 45 years. Great store!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Ace Hardware has items that you can't find anywhere else most of the time. If you can't find it at Ace Hardware, stop looking.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    the 'secure code' for my credit card threw me. I have a password and a pin but don't know what 'secure code' means. I had to reset it. Still not sure whether I reset my password or what.The crock is wonderful. Other sites charged 20%+ more AND had high shipping charges.
    1st time user will see how well it works
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    I neglected to include my Ace Rewards number when I placed the order. Subsequently, I email that information to you so my on-line purchase would include the rewards.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    YOU MADE IT VERY EASY
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Love my table!
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    It seemed to take too long for this item to arrive at the local Ace hardware store.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    I will order again from AcE on-line.
    Apr 13, 2014
    Only drawback: I was not contacted when the item was in the store, neither by email nor a phone call from the store. I finally called them and was told it had been there for several days. Good thing I wasn't in dire need of the wheelbarrow for a building project.
  • Jan 13, 2014
    Item was not in stock. Called customer service. Item could not be backorder, service rep had no idea when or if it would be back in stock