Madame Madeline Reviews

04/19/2014
Madame Madeline Ratings and User Reviews. Madame Madeline is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 63 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Madame Madeline

2010 Platinum

Madame Madeline Rating

More About Madame Madeline

Recent Reviews for Madame Madeline

• Apr 19, 2014
    Madame Madeline has the best prices. The Website is easy to use.Order is filled quickly and accurately and sometimes I get a bonus gift.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Website could use a update, better search feature perhaps?Great prices.Glad they ship overseas.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    If there was a search button where all we had to do is enter the product codes would make the experience much smoother and faster. Instead of selecting the brand and going through page by page by page.
    I love ordering my lashes from here. Coupon code really helps me with USD exchange and low shipping cost is appreciated.
    I am excited to get my items, I have been in the beauty industry for over 20 years and love finding new companies to work with.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Its simply the most comprehensive place to source eyelashes anywhere in the world. I work in TV and was in LA for 7 years working for E! Entertainment and TV Guide & Discovery channel - and i found them. I used to get extensions at a huge cost and too much watsed time - now i do them in 20 mins a week myself at home cheaply easily and with my very favourite brand ...i have sent about 10 make up artists from Australian to this site and now they are customers that regularly buy. I think its amazing.... couldnt live without itI love that they also ship to Australia where i am shootng and working on TV shows for 2 years.... THANKS A MILLION - you guys ROCK
  • Apr 11, 2014
    A friend of mine orders from here often & when she told me about you guys I had to check it out. Fabulous variety of lashes for a great price! I cant wait to get them in!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Crazy lashes discounts like no other retailer! :)
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I love your site wishing next time to find more brands like madlashes ,hudabeauty, korean set
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Great products for cheap prices
  • Mar 31, 2014
    you carry my favorite eyelashes that I can no longer find in stores. Please continue to carry the Revlon 91248 lengthening eyelashes and dark glue. life saver
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 10, 2014
    Great prices and easy to order from site.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I absolutely love this site, easy to navigate. Great product selection.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I have never been disappointed with site or delivery times and pricing is excellent compared to Sally's Beauty, Ulta, etc.
    Apr 9, 2014
    Product availability and prompt delivery of items is excellent and I will continue to be a return customer.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Very satisfied with purchase made in September of 2012. I expect that I will be very satisfied with this one too.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    love the product and price
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Apr 9, 2014
    thank you!! I love my purchase
  • Mar 22, 2014
    I have recommended Madame Madeline to everyone who asks about my lashes.Products are always top quality at a very reasonable price. Shipping is fast and everything is always in stock.I am super satisfied!
    Apr 13, 2014
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Great products and easy purchase
    Apr 3, 2014
    This was the first time the package came 3 days latter than usual.
  • Mar 13, 2014
    Apr 5, 2014
    Product was bad/empty. Late delivery, late answer from customerservice.