Janie and Jack Reviews

04/14/2014
Janie and Jack Ratings and User Reviews. Janie and Jack is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 305 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Janie and Jack

2010 Winner

Janie and Jack Rating

More About Janie and Jack

Recent Reviews for Janie and Jack

• Apr 2, 2014
    Always find great bargains at Janie and Jack... love their clothes for my gkids!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I was notified by school today that my kindergartener needs a plaid short for graduation, preferably in the shade of blue. I am impressed and thrilled to find the item readily available on Janie and Jack's website, my first choice for vendor and even better is the free shipping deal on April 1st! Awesome job Janie and Jack and THANK YOU!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I love the store and what it has to offer. It would be better if they offered more store discounts. It would keep it competitive with it's sister store Gymboree as an example.. I took advantage of the free shipping offer. Keep these coming!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    muy complcado el check out
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Solid gear and excellent quality. Top notch.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    For the most part, I like the styles of Janie and Jack. When shopping online, I rarely pay shipping. If the site isn't offering free shipping options, I'll find it somewhere else or go in store.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Prices are very high, even sale items.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I purchase for my great nephew and he looks like a million bucks in your cloths.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    As a foreign buyer I sometimes hasitated to buy your produts because of the sipping price. Last time, I bought your products and I had to pay customs tax as you included the shipping price on the invoice. I thought it was not included to the total price. If it is possible, please emit the shipping price in the invoce paper. I really want to buy more clothes for my son since yours are really great.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Janie and Jack makes beautiful, high quality, sophisticated clothing for children. Love it!
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I love the Janie and Jack ckothes for my children!
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I love Janie and Jack for unique gifts for my grandchildren. My daughters-in-law always love my purchases!
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Excellent selections. I would just like to see some sort of tool that would help organize coordinating clothes for brothers and sisters. A few years back an email was sent pairing boy clothes with girl clothes for the holidays and it was a huge help as I have a 6 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. Unfortunately I haven't seen an email like that since.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    love the clothes, high quality
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I wish they would broaden the catalogue with more clothing choices.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    love the clothes - totally beautiful
    Mar 29, 2014
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Access to shopping bag and check out was very very slow today, never experienced that before. Not much sale items available from both size and choice, kind of disappointing.
    Mar 28, 2014
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Such cute clothes
    Mar 31, 2014
  • Mar 16, 2014
    I love their clothes. A little pricey, but well worth it. They wash and wear well. No more expensive than Hanna Andersen or Mini Boden
    Mar 31, 2014
    Always like the clothes. Never disappointed.
  • Mar 14, 2014
    Love their clothing and great customer service!! Plus the 25% off coupon was quite exciting!!
    Mar 27, 2014
    Absolutely love the products and amazing customer service both in stores and online!