Select Blinds Reviews

04/17/2014
Select Blinds Ratings and User Reviews. Select Blinds is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 931 reviews.

Select Blinds Rating

More About Select Blinds

Recent Reviews for Select Blinds

• Apr 2, 2014
    I enjoy the on line chat. Very helpful
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Fabulous selection & price!
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Great resource for mini blinds and very convenient in selection, ordering, pricing and installation - beyond expectations.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I recommend to all my friends and family cause I like the products
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Great product just make sure you get the measurements correct.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I tried to use system yesterday when 33% was available but was unable to complete transaction. Not sure why. I purchase blinds for this office and for my home in the past and have always been satisfied with purchase. Can't wait for blinds to arrive!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Friend told me about select blinds
  • Apr 1, 2014
    have purchased several blinds from select blinds to include honeycomb shades, aluminum blinds and wood blinds. All have been quality, perfect fit, reasonably priced and fast ship. Customer service is exemplary. Highly recommend select blinds.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Easy, Efficient, great value!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Great selection and Pricing..
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I absolutely love these blinds! So glad someone mentioned your website to me!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    This is the fourth time I've ordered from Select Blinds and have never been disappointed. The quality of the merchandise, ease of ordering, delivery time and the price have always met or exceeded my expectations.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I love shopping and buying through Select Blinds. We have ordered before and are very happy with our orders and the price is great!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Great shades at really good price. Repeat buyer and will be back again.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    ease of use for male awsome.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Great Product and price. and easy to install too. thanks
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Apr 1, 2014
    I wish the samples were larger. Tough to really see what things will look like with the samples provided. Especially the color of the top, plastic part of the up/down blinds.
  • Mar 11, 2014
    Mar 31, 2014
    The only thing that I wasn't completely satisfied with was how the wands are. They stick out from the back of the blinds and I think the design needs to be changed. Other than that I really like them.
  • Mar 10, 2014
    I HAVE ORDERED FROM THEM IN THE PAST AND BEEN VERY SATISFIED. JUST BUILT A NEW HOUSE AND THOUGHT I'D TRY THEM AGAIN! LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING MY NEW BLINDS!
    Apr 1, 2014
    I was missing a couple of the brackets from the top of the wood blinds, we are making it work without them though. Otherwise I am very happy with my product and the ease of installing them.