Lighting Showplace Reviews

04/18/2014
Lighting Showplace Ratings and User Reviews. Lighting Showplace is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
LightingShowplace offers a stunning selection of lighting and light fixtures.

Lighting Showplace Rating

More About Lighting Showplace

Recent Reviews for Lighting Showplace

I like the selection of lighting, over all the other sites I searched.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    So far, so good. I'll give more info after delivery.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Very satisfied.
    Apr 13, 2014
    Good selection of lighting products. I plan to order from you again. Thank you!
  • Mar 28, 2014
    We enjoyed our shopping experience. Thank you
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Products are varied and interesting. This item I really want but it is on "backorder". I hope I do not regret this order!Also, coupon could not be used on the item I selected.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    I knew what I was looking for. The prices were excellent with the coupon code and free shipping.
    Mar 31, 2014
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Apr 3, 2014
    Great selection options and pricing. Quick delivery also.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Quality lighting at a fair price with free shipping
  • Mar 10, 2014
    On 3 different browsers on 2 different machines I received server based errors multiple times attempting to check out. Multiple retries did not help. Order finally placed after significant frustration
    Mar 16, 2014
  • Mar 2, 2014
    Nice site !
    Mar 21, 2014
  • Feb 22, 2014
    Mar 16, 2014
    Unfortunately the shade has slight creases in it that create shadows and lines when light is in
  • Feb 21, 2014
    I really liked your collections of lights and the prices were reasonable. I hope the delivery and product are as great and I would defiantly be a return buyer.
  • Feb 16, 2014
    Great selection of lighting at very reasonable prices.
  • Feb 7, 2014
    I ejnoyed comparing different products, it made an easier job of picking the right one.
    Feb 17, 2014
    Love the lamps I purchased. There were many styles to choose from & the order came promptly.
  • Feb 5, 2014
    Feb 13, 2014
    .art missing within mfg's packaging. Replacement part shipped promptly
  • Feb 4, 2014
    I Think I found what I was looking for. I'm looking forward to receiving it and will review it after it is installed.
  • Jan 26, 2014
    Variety, good pricing, user friendly website
  • Jan 22, 2014
    Best price I could fine, and that was before the 10% off. I had been looking at these for years to finish the outside of my house that has been built for 4 years, and the 10% pushed me towards buying them today. I will be adding 10 more to our farm over time.
    Feb 11, 2014
    Four out of the five lights were damaged when they showed up so I called before I gave feedback. Megan Hoffman helped me and gave me 2 choices, to ship them back or discount them. The discount was very fair I thought so I went with that option. You never know what you will get when you need to call a company with an issue and I was more than happy with the service I received.
  • Jan 20, 2014
    Great customer service from Ever Baez
  • Dec 31, 2013
    Can't wait to receive my order !
    Jan 20, 2014
    Loved all my lights !! Best prices any where !!!