Undercover Condoms Reviews

04/18/2014
Undercover Condoms Ratings and User Reviews. Undercover Condoms is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 45 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Undercover Condoms

Apr 18, 2014
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Would be good to have amounts in Australian $
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Shipping costs really ruined the experience. I love the prices of your condoms but with the shipping costs included, its pretty much the same price as if i were to have bought it from a local pharmacy. However, I really like the variety packs and selection that your site offers. More coupon codes and offers would be nice. Maybe cut down free shipping to orders over $20
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Great site and my go to place for my undercover needs.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    My condoms came much earlier than the expected delivery date, and the great prices gave me an opportunity to buy my normal condoms, and also experiment with some new types without spending a lot of money on condoms
  • Mar 31, 2014
    very afordable with the products then goin to the store buyin what i need and like
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Fast, easy, and efficient.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Great service! Very professional! Love the rewards system and the variety of products! And of course, great prices on the brand I like! I will keep buying from Undercover Condoms!
  • Mar 29, 2014
    It's a very helpful, reasonably priced and comprehensive website for the type of products on offer.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Great priced website and a quick and easy checkout!
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Very smooth ordering process and site navigation. I love when online companies offer PayPal.
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Nice first time buy.
  • Mar 22, 2014
    This is a great website. Very discrete with a wide variety of products with prices.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Great experience, the page needs help with the design - and side toolbar, they are not attractive
  • Mar 18, 2014
    So far, so good.
  • Mar 17, 2014
    It's easy & discreet. Items are ship quickly. I like that I get points for my purchase and can use those credits to purchase items from the sight. I usually try something new with my points. It's a really nice service. Plus the variety is wonderful.
  • Mar 14, 2014
    Great site just could use a more modern look, its been the same for years, and more variety of products like male masterbators or DVDs just to name a few. :)
    Apr 7, 2014
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Good products and prices!
  • Feb 28, 2014
    Great products at great price!
    Mar 10, 2014