Powerbook Medic Reviews

04/20/2014
Powerbook Medic Ratings and User Reviews. Powerbook Medic is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 373 reviews. Last rated on 04/20/2014.

Powerbook Medic Rating

More About Powerbook Medic

Recent Reviews for Powerbook Medic

• Apr 20, 2014
    Cheapest kindle replacement screens that I have found
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Looking for parts for my macbook was a breeze. I was able to find the parts I needed...
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I like your site, the part images are quite helpful.
    you log in sucks balls
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I love the fact that you had reasonable shipping prices for a half-ounce part.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Oh I so hope this fixes my Kindle!!!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    They had exactly what I needed and finding the product was a breeze. Very pleased!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Efficient and I like the fact they had listened to demands for a product and made it available - the only place I found my product!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    confident in purchase
  • Apr 18, 2014
    The option to contact me when the item comes available works great. Thank you.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    It's nice to have someone that has dependable support for older Macs.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    This is the only place I could find a disk drive for my Aunt's ancient G5. Thanks a ton!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I really appreciate the DIY repair videos on powerbookmedic.com, have used them for many years. Nothing better exists on the Internet!
    Their comprehensive parts and model cross reference guide keeps me coming back. Because it's repair parts, I hope I don't have to use them very often, but since things break, I do.
    Apr 19, 2014
    Although Powerbookmedic is a business I don't hope to buy from often, because it would mean that I have something that is broken, they come through when I do.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Very smart to list tools with the replacement parts.
    Apr 18, 2014
    Excellent site. I really liked the matching of the repair part to the serial number of my computer. Looking at other sites I was unsure I would be ordering the correct item.Also having the tools listed made ordering simple.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I am vert happy to have found the part. I am looking for and I would recomand any one.Tanks PowerBook medic.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Good to see one location that have the things I need. If everything turns out well with shipping and parts are good I will return to purchase a lot more items..
    Apr 20, 2014
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Checkout: I had an missing required field on the personal information tab. If the text telling me that I needed to go back were red or highlighted it would have been easier to resolve the issue. Shopping: It was challenging to find the parts I was looking for, I had to make several attempts to reach the correct area of the site. Payment: Very happy that paypal was an option to make my payment.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Easy to use site and good selection of products for my MacBook Pro,
    Apr 19, 2014
    Prompt, friendly service. Quality merchandise. Highly recommend.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    UPS took an extra weekend to deliver the package. While verifying the status through the tracking number the status changed on a Friday from out for delivery to unknown status, and the package was delivered on Monday instead. Powerbook service is exceptional, UPS not so much. I guess the commitment to customer service is not the same.