Barnes & Noble.com Reviews

04/16/2014
Barnes & Noble.com Ratings and User Reviews. Barnes & Noble.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 4809 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.
Barnes & Noble.com includes more than eight million different titles, including six and a half million rare or out-of-print titles in its online database, with an inventory of 750,000 titles available for immediate delivery. Selections include both current and out-of-print books as well as magazines and software products. This site also features scheduled, live a... Show More Barnes & Noble.com includes more than eight million different titles, including six and a half million rare or out-of-print titles in its online database, with an inventory of 750,000 titles available for immediate delivery. Selections include both current and out-of-print books as well as magazines and software products. This site also features scheduled, live author chats, reviews and essays on new books, and a membership that offers personalized book recommendations.
Circle of Excellence - Barnes & Noble.com

2013 Winner

Barnes & Noble.com Rating

More About Barnes & Noble.com

Recent Reviews for Barnes & Noble.com

• Apr 16, 2014
    I mostly buy books for my Nook
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I like this store, and want it to continue to stay in business. It is my first choice for purchase of books.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Always a good experience.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I'm very happy with the purchasing of ebooks from B&N.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    i love the prices & free shipping!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great selection of book! The site is very organized and its a very easy to maneuver through
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Have enjoyed B&N for several years. Buy most of my reading material online to read on my NOOK. Lend me works fine. Never any problems on the web site.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I really like the options that are available at Barnes and Noble.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I love how fast and easy it is to purchase and receive my Nook books! The prices are wonderful and it's nice to have the option of free or lower prices books too.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I am a member of Barnes and Noble and buy most of my books online and Love it.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I like the site and will use it when I need publications and books.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I find the split between My Wishlist and My Nook Wishlist to be very frustrating. Even when I start by searching within the Nook section of the site I find that I am still unable to easily locate My Nook Wishlist. I would suggest combining these two separate wish lists to a single wish list and simply tag items within the list as Nook or not.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    So easy to shop online. The store doesn't always have the product, but online will ship it to my house. I love it!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Love the Book Bub site that allows me to purchase Ebooks for my Nook.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    love the selection of ebooks you have.
    always a good experience
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I go to Barnes & Noble.com for all my Nook Books and I have never been disapointed in the information provided about the books so that I can make the best choices possible for my purchases.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Always have been happy with their service.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    B&N makes it easy to get my read on quickly and efficiently. I love my Nook and I think it has become a true addiction.
    Enjoy doing business with B & N