Misikko Reviews

04/23/2014
Misikko Ratings and User Reviews. Misikko is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 10 reviews. Last rated on 02/28/2014.
yahoo merchant
Circle of Excellence - Misikko

2010 Winner

Misikko Rating

More About Misikko

86%

Recent Reviews for Misikko

• Feb 28, 2014
    I love that flat Irion it's the best
  • Feb 26, 2014
    The site advertised free shipping over $75- yet I was charged $13- for it. I would the shipping cost refunded please!!
  • Feb 18, 2014
    Feb 26, 2014
    I have tried several times to call and leave messages. I also tried email. All with no response. Very disappointed.
  • Feb 17, 2014
    I have purchase 3 items with you guys and always excelled my expectations. That's why I came back.However, lately, I felt a lack of responses and being efficient on solutions.Also, I feel when I complain about a product I paid a lot, you ask me to send to you but give back the same one as keep breaking.The reason I'm purchasing another blow dryer is because you guys yet haven't answer me about what I have and I can't stay without one.So let's say I'm returning UNHAPPY customer
  • Feb 9, 2014
    Feb 25, 2014
    The product was beautifully packaged and delivered in a timely manner. The iron is beautiful and appears to be a quality device. The 100% ceramic plates really will smooth the hair cuticle as promoted. I used this iron with a hair styling product that indicates that it also smooths the hair cuticle; my natural hair looks best when the flat iron and the product work together.
  • Jan 28, 2014
    I had a wonderful experience with my last purchase from Misikko, which was several years ago. So good that I didn't forget it when it was time to make another similar purchase.
  • Jan 24, 2014
    Hope I love this product.
    Feb 12, 2014
  • Jan 22, 2014
    I am really looking forward to receiving this package. It appears to be very professional looking...a must for a diva!
    Feb 18, 2014
    My flat iron was on backorder and the email informed me the shipment would be upgraded. This did not happen. My expectation is for a company to honor it's committment, especially since the payment was processed.
  • Jan 10, 2014
    Jan 29, 2014
    I placed my order on the 10th of Jan and I called the next day left a message didn't recieve a call back. I called a few days later a rep told me that my order was on back order. It is now the 29th of Jan and I haven't recieved my order or heard anything about when I will recieve my order. I think that is very unprofessional especially when I have tried to communicate with this company I have left 3 messages not including this comment. I hope to hear from someone soon. Thank you