BatteryMart.com Reviews

04/17/2014
BatteryMart.com Ratings and User Reviews. BatteryMart.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 601 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Circle of Excellence - BatteryMart.com

2013 Platinum

BatteryMart.com Rating

More About BatteryMart.com

Recent Reviews for BatteryMart.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    I am impressed with, surprised by, and more likely to be back because of your apparent concern for the environment and eco-friendly packaging.
    QUICK NO HASSEL
  • Apr 17, 2014
    First time buy so not much to comment on yet however the shopping and purchase end was awesome.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    above average ease of finding and ordering product, thorough survey
  • Apr 17, 2014
    My favorite place to buy batteries
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Was happy to find the size battery I was looking for. Site worked easily and info was very accessible.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Thank you for your quality products and good service
    Previous purchase of Optima d51r Very Satisfied
    First time purchase. I read all the customer ratings and it seemed like people are very satisfied. Smooth fast trasaction.
    A very convenient experience. I needed a battery, and this will save me from having to driving around the county to find one.
    Tina in their customer service group was very friendly and helpful.
    easy to find, wide selection
    Battery Mart is a great company to purchase batteries from. Free shipping is a bonus.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Easy to find the battery that fit my motorcycle.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I called their customer service for help in my selection. The man who answered was very knowledgeable and helpful. He knew the answer to every question I had.
    Apr 15, 2014
    I contacted a customer service rep by phone before ordering online. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. He confirmed my item was in stock and that it would ship that day if I ordered that morning, which I did. I ended up calling two days later when I had no tracking number only to find out my item had not shipped. Had I not called, who knows when it would have gone out. I requested they send it 2nd day since their "free" shipping wouldn't arrive in time and it was their mistake. I was told I would have to pay for expedited shipping and then made to offer to pay for half of their mistake. They lost my business.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Very good experiance,
    Apr 15, 2014
    I was very impressed, and already told my son to order his there also.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Good prices,great service
    Apr 16, 2014
  • Mar 31, 2014
    My husband has his mother's lighthouse that sat in front of her house for ever till she passed away 3 years ago and we have it now. My husband was well I guess we can still enjoy the lighthouse with out the light. That was not good enough for me we enjoy seeing it as we hot tub. I was so happy to find these battery's and the price was great.
    Apr 17, 2014
    I was glad the they had solar battery's when my husband's mother died we got her solar power light house we have it by the pool so when we are hot tubing at night it light's up. She had it for a good 10 years or more so I wanted to keep it in memory of her. My husband was saying that we could not get battery's for it and Battery Mart proved him wrong.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I just ordered my batteries, when I receive them I can answer the questions much better.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    good deals on batteries hard to find elsewhere!
    Apr 16, 2014
    I was not happy to discover my order was shipped priority mail- I am somewhat certain I checked slow mail or ups ground- but could not find a way to check- 16.95 for shipping completlely negated any reason for ordering from battery mart- overcharged for priority mail, plus a handling fee-not sure i will order again.