Shimmer & Stone Jewelry Reviews

Shimmer & Stone Jewelry Ratings and User Reviews. Shimmer & Stone Jewelry is rated 5.7 out of 10 from 22 reviews. Last rated on 04/20/2014.

Recent Reviews for Shimmer & Stone Jewelry

• Apr 20, 2014
    always a great gift. this is for my granddaughter's First Communion. wish you had something for little boys
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I love their jewelry
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Your web site is clear with all informations required on produce shipping .Thank's
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    Should have received April 10 today is April 18 still no word and no product cannot track the tracking number provided to me no one knows anything I am about ready to just get my 185 back seems no one cares and you just took my money
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 8, 2014
    The initial engraving on the mini disc does not match the previous initial mini discs that I have; and the engraving us not as described on the website.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I really enjoyed shopping here for this personalized item.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Apr 22, 2014
    There were small scratches in the product what looked like from the engraving/polishing department. The overall product was perfect but the scratches were disappointing.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    I purchased a 3 initial gold necklace for Christmas a year ago and I have loved the compliments every time I wear it. I just ordered the ring to match and I am looking forward to receiving this.
    I love !!
  • Mar 10, 2014
    Found a great item! And for a great deal!
    Mar 20, 2014
    I love it. Just thought chain wouls be a little thicker
  • Mar 7, 2014
    Mar 29, 2014
    I ordered a monogram ring. You only went up to a size 9 I need larger but got the 9. When I received the ring it looked small. I took it to several different jewelry stores and they all agreed it was smaller than a size 9. When I called the number on invoice it referred me to a website. Not cool! So I found one the net the order number and called them. Agent was super nice and helpful but I was told I would receive a e mail with a free return address lable on it. It has been 24 hrs and still no e mail. Disappointing. This was my first experience ordering through you. The product was beautiful but not correct size. Still waiting on address lable!
  • Mar 4, 2014
    The website was honest and easy to use. A good experience.
  • Mar 3, 2014
    Nice collection of jewelry. I would like an option to see exactly what the customized piece looks like prior to purchasing.
  • Feb 25, 2014
    Mar 7, 2014
    Products chain broke while taking it out of box, not a happy customer, will be contacting this company
  • Feb 22, 2014
    Nice jewelry!
    Mar 2, 2014
    The item I ordered was over $200 dollars , it really should not have been left in my mail box. You guys should have asked for a signature. Im very happy with the jewelry though.
  • Feb 17, 2014
    Mar 4, 2014
    Good serviceFast delivery
  • Feb 10, 2014
    So far so good. We'll see if I receive with the processing quoted time and additional charge for 2 day air.
  • Feb 7, 2014
    Feb 21, 2014
    Ok so I ordered a necklace on the 7th of February for my girlfriend. According to S&S tracking it was expected to arrive on the 14th(valentines day)but it arrived 11 days after I made the initial purchase. I emailed S&S and got no response. I called and was told that they were sorry the package didn't arrive on time but due to bad weather etc etc. My problem is that the person on the phone could tell me exactly where my package was held up and for how long it was there. But when I was waiting all day on the 14th (valentines day) for my package to arrive no one told me anything. I got no email, no call, nothing. If you advertise 5-10 days shipping then I expect my package in 5-10 days or at least get a call saying it wouldn't come on time. Another thing, when the necklace finally arrived it didn't match the way it was advertised on the website. The chain was so short I couldn't choke myself with it if I tried. I'm sorry but I wouldn't recommend S&S to anyone after this.
  • Jan 23, 2014
    I purchased dog-tags, didn't see anything similar in quality on other web-sites.
    Feb 9, 2014
    Ordered custom engraved "dog tags" for my fiance... for Valentines day... hope he will like it!