SmartPak Equine Reviews

04/22/2014
SmartPak Equine Ratings and User Reviews. SmartPak Equine is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 1951 reviews. Last rated on 04/22/2014.
Circle of Excellence - SmartPak Equine

2013 Platinum

SmartPak Equine Rating

More About SmartPak Equine

Recent Reviews for SmartPak Equine

Showing 1 - 20 of 1951 Reviews
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Smartpak is super easy and super efficient and professional !Love Love Love Smartpak !!!!
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Seems like a great site with great prices that fit our needs
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Love the company, love the service. I will never forget that you sent me a condolence card when my horse passed last year. That was so very nice! Thank you.I often wish shipping could be a bit faster, maybe 5 days instead of 8 days, but I can't complain since it's usually free with a larger enough order size. Thank you!
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Great service, great efficiency, great products!
  • Apr 22, 2014
    After a rocky start, I have been very happy with smartpak. They are consistently at or below market price, and their free shipping is hugely appealing as well as prompt. I am wondering how they will handle my order for fly predators. They come only one month at a time and are not over the shipping minimum. I hope they will ship free, too! That's quite a benefit over the manufacturer's online price for a small consumer like me. Great job, Smartpak. Keep right on with your fine practice.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Everything was handled as smoothly as possible.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    They are very courteous any time I've dealt with them over the phone and all of my orders are fulfilled in a timely manner. Their products are top notch and overall, I usually recommend them for any equine-related products.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I chose to look at Smartpak to order items needed for this weekend's show because in my experience the products are available and competitively priced, checkout process is easiest and the shipping options are faster than competing sites (typically I compare Dover, Bit of Britain,local tack shop Tackeria in Wellington)
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Love the free & fast shipping! My Piper breeches are the best!!
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Love, Love this company. There customer service is beyond compare. Keep up the great work.
    Easy and knowledgeable
    Love SmartPak. Feel free to share my comment
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Love the company, great marketing program. Sales associates very helpful.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Love shopping with Smartpak!
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I love smartpak! Great quality items, great service, positive people, etc.! I can't describe how much I love them!! Pricing is reasonable, and my horse loves everything!
    Found a great priced boot for my young daughter's growing foot! Hopefully it will work out as good as the price and ordering did!
    Apr 22, 2014
    These boots were adorable and very affordable for what we needed!!! Great product and price, fast shipping. Will definitely use SmartPak again!!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Tried to use the Spring14 savings of 50% off and it wouldn't except it
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 22, 2014
    Love smartpak and how many great brands they have and their costumer service is amazing!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Smartpak is very accommodating with returns and replacements. My order was not correct but they did the right thing by me...
  • Mar 5, 2014
    Apr 22, 2014
    The products that I purchased were great, but the packaging, which was free, was very substandard and took much longer to arrive than was originally stated.