SmartPak Equine Reviews

04/17/2014
SmartPak Equine Ratings and User Reviews. SmartPak Equine is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 1958 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Circle of Excellence - SmartPak Equine

2013 Platinum

SmartPak Equine Rating

More About SmartPak Equine

Recent Reviews for SmartPak Equine

Showing 1 - 20 of 1958 Reviews
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Wish they would add some coupons... I spent quite a bit there in the past few months They have quality products and personal service. I like their e-mails
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Love love love love. I would seriously love to be sponsored by you guys. My mare is on your supplements and I love buying everything here.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I LOVE smartpak customer service and that is what keeps me coming back. I love the free shipping and the return policy. Keep carrying great brands
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I have forsaken all other online tack merchants. SmartPak delivers the merchandise with competitive rates in a timely fashion!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Love your products and how helpful the staff are. REALLY wish SmartPak had other shipping options to Alaska! My purchase qualified for free shipping to lower 48 and it would be nice to at lease get the credit toward the shipping to Alaska.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Your site is very easy to use and the customer feedback on products is very helpful in selecting items.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I really love all the options in supplements, and the detailed descriptions of each really helps me find just the right combinations for my horse.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I absolutely LOVE the convenience of SmarkPaks. No worry about measuring or losing any of the supplement when administered. I have a drawer that SmartPak sent me to keep the supplements in. SmartPak is definitely "SMART."
  • Apr 17, 2014
    They didn't apply the 5% USEF discount for my purchase.
    Excellent online experience.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Love the company and never disappointed with quality or shipping of their products
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Well i feel like i cheated on smartpak..lol..a new supplemnt came out and i was tempted..the results were awful..my horses acted very hyper and not at all like they did wth smartpak...so now im back:) and plan on staying with smart pak!!!!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I have been a loyal SmartPak customer for many years. Their pricing, selection, and especially customer service are top-notch. For anything for my dog or my horse (and sometimes just for me), SmartPak is my first and only stop.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    i would like to be able to change from one product to another without having to do 2 procedures.
    Apr 17, 2014
    I am a satisfied customer.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    I had such a good experience with SmartPak that I will never order from anywhere else again! My products had to be customized, however were shipped the very next day and I received them the day after! They are both absolutely perfect and the customer service is astounding.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I am a little wary about the autoship process. as this is my first purchase with smartpak I would like to have the opportunity to not autoship. I was informed that an email will be sent to me a few days before the next order is processed but if I am at a horse show or somewhere without email access and I forget about the reorder date I may be in a pickle
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    As usual, the customer service was exemplary. The salesperson was extremely helpful in placing my order and adjusting future shipments of this product.Smartpak rocks!
  • Apr 2, 2014
    glad to have found a deal
    Apr 17, 2014
    pleased with the price and the deliver price of free.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    I just found the same thing for a LOT less money somewhere else
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Love that you can combine my order with my monthly SmartPak shipment. I thought I was going to have to call customer service to see if this was possible, but it was right there on the delivery options. That was awesome! Great job, SmartPak!