Painful Pleasures Reviews

04/20/2014
Painful Pleasures Ratings and User Reviews. Painful Pleasures is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 536 reviews. Last rated on 04/20/2014.

Painful Pleasures Rating

More About Painful Pleasures

Recent Reviews for Painful Pleasures

• Apr 20, 2014
    Have been using this site for almost 8 or 9 years with no problems.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Always had a good experience. The one time I was missing an item, it was taken care of in a timely matter. No other problems.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    You have high quality, and fast service. I like using your online store.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I've been buying things from them for almost ten years. they're awesome people.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I JUST LOVE YOU GUYS I STILL HAVE MY CHEEK RINGS IN FROM LAST PURCHASE!!!!!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Has what I need most of the time. I only really purchase body jewelry from this site
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I really enjoy dealing with you guys and have never really had a bad experience! I hope my package comes soon!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    So far so good the coupon code made me purchase here rather than my local guy that couldn't match the price. He just lost a thousands of dollars in purchases as if the order comes on time and in items in good condition I will order much more monthly.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    This is the only site I use for body jewelery!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I really love it, It is real easy to navigate around and find exactly what I am looking for. I'm for sure going to continue to purchase my body jewelry from Painful Pleasures.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Love this site! Awesome jewelry for awesome prices
  • Apr 19, 2014
    with there was more options on medical supplies , such as barriers for tattooing
  • Apr 18, 2014
    High quality merchandise at a reasonable price. Very easy site to negotiate.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Best jewelry sight I've found.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Enjoyed the purchase, looking forward to receiving your product. I feel the survey would have been more useful once I've had the chance to review the products in person, the Bizrate online survey only ever seems to focus on the online experience.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    i purchased an ego rotary tattoo machine from you about a year ago. it broke. loose wire inside the housing unit. i emailed team ego for help like the machine warrenty says to, but got no help from them, so im ordering another one, however, could not find the ego version 1.0 except for one yellow one that was labeled on sale closeout but further into you finally find that its out of stock, therefor not for sale. i also tried quite a few promo codes that seemed to work for other people from the newsletter i use, i have no luck though. great stuff tho. dont really need all the pop up advertisements and redirects away from the site.
    Apr 20, 2014
    I loved my opals. I should have purchased a bigger mm, however, that's my fault. everything on painful pleasures end was great.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Nice experience and got a good discount, will defos be back in the near future.
    Apr 20, 2014
  • Apr 1, 2014
    they're quick and easy to use, only messed up an order of mine once and it was an easy fix
    Apr 18, 2014
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Amazing site and products as always. I love Painful Pleasures and will always recommend them to my friends and colleagues. I'm always happy with my order and the speed of delivery.
    Apr 19, 2014
    Amazing quality and fast delivery as always.