CenturyNovelty.com Reviews

04/15/2014
CenturyNovelty.com Ratings and User Reviews. CenturyNovelty.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 98 reviews. Last rated on 04/11/2014.

CenturyNovelty.com Rating

More About CenturyNovelty.com

Recent Reviews for CenturyNovelty.com

• Apr 11, 2014
    Website offered discount but it was unavailable.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    This was the first time browsing your site. I felt the options could have been better laid out. However, I thought the prices were very reasonable.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    very pleased but some items were not specific on the quantity. will sshop again
  • Apr 5, 2014
    made shopping real easy.have lots of stuff.plan on shopping often.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    LOVE the ability to search by unit cost
  • Apr 5, 2014
    very pleased with everything order thanks alot
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Century Novelty has been the first site that I have been able to find a very large varietyOf Pink ribbon/Breast Cancer items! Since I've lost two people that I loved dearly andDeeply, as poor as I am, I always try to support the cause. So thank you very much forOffering so many items!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I feel that the pricing for items I purchased was fair, but the shipping charges are too high. Hopefully the quality is good of the items purchased.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    disappointed not to get free shipping or some kind of discount... that will normally make me loyal to a site. I will continue to shop around on future purchases because they didn't offer any type of incentive
  • Apr 2, 2014
    almost the same price as the dollar store
    Apr 8, 2014
    Great looking items--can't wait to hang them.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    It's really difficult to find what you want on their site. There are no color options or anything else to narrow down your search so you have to scroll through pages and pages to find what you're looking for.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    ya i would tell all my fam and friends
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 8, 2014
    The inflatable bunnies were so cute
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Thank you. Disappointed I couldn't find a promo code to use though.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I still have to wait to see the item to be satisfied.
    Apr 11, 2014
    Please get in touch with me about the 6 damaged hats. I would like them replaced. The others are great. I could not figure out how to contact you by phone. My number is 917-699-6023. I would like to do business with you again if this is fixed. Dirk Lumbard
    Apr 8, 2014
    First time I ordered. I totally forgot my pw and kept sending the request online, but none came to my email inbox nor spam.I still don't know my password :(
  • Mar 20, 2014
    I purchased these items for a children's play at church. Was very happy with selection and price.
    Apr 6, 2014
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Apr 2, 2014
    I would have gladly paid less for slower shipping option, the order arrived in just a few days and I was not in a hurry.
  • Feb 17, 2014
    Really great variety on pink ribbon items!
    Apr 15, 2014
    I ordered most of these products to participate in a Breast Cancer fund raiser called "Pink Vail" which wasn't until April 5th. It was a great event and our team looked great in the pink glasses!! We got a lot of compliments! Please continue to add to your "pink ribbon" collection!!