1STOPlighting - Your lighting superstore Reviews

04/18/2014
1STOPlighting - Your lighting superstore Ratings and User Reviews. 1STOPlighting - Your lighting superstore is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 68 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

1STOPlighting - Your lighting superstore Rating

More About 1STOPlighting - Your lighting superstore

Recent Reviews for 1STOPlighting - Your lighting superstore

• Apr 18, 2014
    The process of checking out was a little tough at first. The paypal link on the original checkout page did not work properly. But I was still able to use paypal when the second prompt came up
  • Apr 17, 2014
    High quality items at a bargin price. I work for and electrical contractor and can't purchase fixtures cheaper from local suppliers including the big box stores.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I called in to check stock on Fire pendants , the rep told me they are in stock. I described how I wanted them installed and asked what accessories I needed. She gave me the codes to order and the pendants arrived without canopies. I called back and spoke to RJ who first took down my credit card code incorrectly, he called me back and I gave it to him a second time. Over 24 hours later , he leaves a message on my home machine , not the office which he had already called to speak to me on. He said my charge didn't go thru. I called back AGAIN , this time told different rep to read back the information. RJ had entered a number for my zip code that does not even exist as a zip code in the US. Now I lost another 48 hours and had to cancel an installer for the second time. He charged me $ 100. The customer service people have zero listening skills. The best part was when I asked for a manager , they told me his is unavailable all day long because he is in TRAINING.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Excellent service and great pricing.
    Great customer service- Wish they had estimated time of delivery associated with each product- but overall dependable.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Took three tries to get the PayPal order to work. Had trouble finding its way back to 1stop to complete order. Had to go through regular cart to PayPal, but instructions indicated otherwise. Slight inconvenience.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Disappointed that my first order was cancelled, but worked out fine on the second try. Got a refund from the first order before placing an order for the replacement item, but that seemed backwards. My account shouldn't be charged until you know that the item is in stock. THEN process the payment.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Excellent web site - competitive prices
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Great store to work with! Good customer service, lots of products, willing to work with their customers!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Great variety. Customer service (Lee) very helpful
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Was directed here from Amazon.com. Extremely easy shopping and checkout experience, and I look forward to receiving my items. If all goes well, I will shop here again.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Good selection and quality light fixtures
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I was very surprised at the no shipping charge and the lower price than other stores.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Love all the details...everything I need to make a good choice and most of all I love your guarantee delivery policy.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    So far so good
  • Mar 30, 2014
    It is set up well with many brands to choose from.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Was the best price, bottom line for why I used this site.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Lisa Garcia, from Customer Service, was very efficient and helpful.
    Apr 5, 2014
    I bought online five Livex Astoria fixtures (8-light, 5-light, 3-light chandeliers and 3 1-light pendants) without having previously seen any of them in stores. I am delighted with their simple and sharp look, as well as their quality. One glass shade came broken and 1STOPlighting immediately replaced it.
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Lisa Garcia was very helpful.
    Mar 29, 2014
    I ordered a chandelier with 8 glass shades. One shade was shattered at the base, where it is the strongest. Probably something were hard fell over it and the padding was insufficient to protect it. 1STOPlighting promptly sent me a replacement glass shade.
  • Feb 5, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    Product was backordered at least 2 times, but that was only told to me after I inquired. They did not offer any rebate or discount. Until after the 2nd back order. I had to proactively hound customer service not just for my light but also for the rebate they offer online if the delivery time is not met. Product came 2 months after initial order. Good news -"perfect condition.