Sonic Electronix Reviews

04/22/2014
Sonic Electronix Ratings and User Reviews. Sonic Electronix is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1807 reviews. Last rated on 04/22/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Sonic Electronix

2013 Winner

Sonic Electronix Rating

More About Sonic Electronix

Recent Reviews for Sonic Electronix

best price fast shipping
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Great site with great deals and awesome shipping prices!
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Always a pleasure shopping at Sonic. Good prices, fast shipping, quality products, and a good customer service program. Would highly recommend to any one in the market for electronics.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I have made multiple purchases and every item has been received crazy fast and always great deals.
    Waiting months for these speakers. Saw it on YouTube
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I really like the set- up.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    The prices were outstandingly reasonable and it was really easy to work in the website. Sonic electronics has everything you could ever want for audio
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Your 1-877 number doesnt work today? Frustrating...
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I love this place, tons of car audio equipment and tons of information and videos that can help with setup and installation on many cars and items.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Last few months I've been browsing aftermarket radios, installation videos and I came across Sonic Electronix on youtube. I decided to check out their site. I was so happy to know you all ship to Canada and made my future accessory purchases for my car an easy option. In stock, and awesome prices! My only gripe is the shipping and custom fee's but it's understandable. I'll highly recommend Sonic Electronix to my friends and family if ever looking for something unique for their cars.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Great price points and product variety. A pleasure doing business with you guys!
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Great prices and free shipping. Can't beat it. Can't wait to see the quality of the product
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Always one of the cheapest places online, great shipping! Haven't needed to use their customer service yet, but I hear it's as good as the rest of their services.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I had a few questions on a new product and location of the placement of the product and was very happy with the response from the assistant. I felt that for a new product he made me feel confident that I was making the right purchase. I was also very happy that the product was in stock and able to be shipped yet today as many others were not able to ship for 3 to 4 weeks depending on availability at that time.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    This site was easy for me to find what I was looking for.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    sonic is an awesome site the prices can't be beat, fast shipping, and a great selection I come here for everything audio that I need.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    You guys have always exceeded expectations keep up the good work
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Best car audio site ever
    Best car audio website
  • Apr 9, 2014
    It was a great first time online shopping experience for me
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Sonic Electronix is by far the most professional and comprehensive audio dealer I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.
    Apr 22, 2014
    Best dealer of these products that I have experienced.