TaxACT Reviews

04/15/2014
TaxACT Ratings and User Reviews. TaxACT is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1362 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.
TaxACT, a privately held development and marketing company that was founded in 1998, specializes in tax preparation software and Web-based services. TaxACT provides its users the highest degree of accuracy and completeness and is designed by in-house programmers, CPAs (Certified Public Accountants), and tax accountants.
Circle of Excellence - TaxACT

2009 Winner

TaxACT Rating

More About TaxACT

Recent Reviews for TaxACT

love tax act. easy to use, easy to file.
    Why is this always so difficult to download
    Very impressive portal for filing taxes. I've been using TaxACT for years and the experience is always positive.
    I am only purchasing this damn code because the taxact online dumped my whole tax return and it is so slow that i cannot put all the information back in before the filing deadline. So, I have to buy the download version. NOT HAPPY
    Easy to purchase and use...
    Although they have a great product and an easy to use system. They don't have good pricing and packages. You should set it up to buy more filings if need be. Helping many friends, I ran out and had to buy another package. Also, Need a way to get an easy refund on a file you don't e file although you pay for it. The file is rejected and it is easier to paper file. You should be able to cancel and get money back.
    Pretty easy to use. Been using it for 4 years and am happy
    great support service.
    Keep up the good work !
    Very helpful online agent named Chris C. Helped with being unable to log in.
    We have used H&R Block,Turbo Tax,and now Tax acT. TAX ACT WAS SIMPLE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD. Next year Its Tax Act For My husband and I.
    family member suggested this software, stating it was simple & the easiest know to her
    Very happy with the process
    For my small business it is so easy and fast. Info can be carried forward year to year. Couldn't be easier to deal with taxes.
    Professional tax software is a great value for my needs.
    I've used TaxAct twice before and I loved it. I've recommended it to family and friends. Even my brother-in-la who is a CPA changed from another tax program to TaxAct. I thought he'd be impressed and he was! Now what does that say for TaxAct ???
    Great software and easy to use. Great support.
    I have always been happy with the price and ease of use for this software. I use TaxAct every year,
    Does the job for me and is reasonably priced.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    My 4th year using TaxACT. Much prefer it to competitors.
    Apr 14, 2014
    Very unhappy about undisclosed bank fees to Republic. There were no fees in previous years, and no mention was made during the purchasing process.