RedEnvelope Reviews

04/16/2014
RedEnvelope Ratings and User Reviews. RedEnvelope is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 850 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
Red Envelope offers a variety of products and gifts ranging from electronic gadgets to bath and body accessories to gifts for pet lovers. The website features a gift alert service to remind shoppers of important gift giving occasions. Shoppers can also search for gifts by occasion, price range, product category, age and gender.
Circle of Excellence - RedEnvelope

2008 Platinum

RedEnvelope Rating

More About RedEnvelope

Recent Reviews for RedEnvelope

Great website to order from! Lots of products, Fast checkout and lots of options to choose from when sending Flowers ;) A+ for that ! Highly recommend ! Cheers , I am satisfied completely !
    Love love love your site and items. Also the red box is fabulous touch!
    Great variety on RE
    Love this company.
    Always satisfied with REDENVELOPE
    Really happy with the delivery option you guys give. Perfect for a present for my loved one while we're apart.
    Red Envelope is one of the classies retail on-line stores I purchase from. Couldn't ask for much more!
    My only problem was I was ordering a birthday book that hinged on the date being correct for the product, the date field was an open format which has me worried the product may not come as expected.The site and checkout are great. Would love further products available but this is a go to site when I need unique gifts.
    Registered email account that led me to site, listed as "not found" when I tried to login
    I may have ordered item twice. Did not receive confirmation so I ordered again.
    I order a quilt for my 'great granddaughter' I have ordered 2 other quilts for my other great granddaughters and I loved them and so did their parents. I will continue to order the quilts, I will have another great grandchild in Sept. and I plan on ordering another quilt. I love red envelope......
  • Apr 13, 2014
    This site has a great selection of gifts which would appeal to diverse buyers. I found the perfect gift I was looking for in no time at all! Thank you!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    What a delightful and easy site to order from. No added expenses without my consent prior to the checkout page. Thank you red ENVELOPE for a wonderful last minute gift selection at affordable prices!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I have shopped at RE for almost a decade. I have referred over 20 people. I have purchased everything from T-shirts to graduation and 50th birthday jewelry. I also shop from all the affiliated companies. The prices are reasonable as is the shipping and honestly the pre wrapped beautiful box and bow, makes the quantity of gifts I purchase much easier, that was a brilliant business idea!!!
    Good quality Products
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Always has the perfect gift with the perfect Red Gift Box
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Makes gift shopping way easier than a trip to the mall, and I can use Bing points to get a great discount.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    EXCELLENT SITE BUT NEED MORE FREE SHIPPING CODES AVAILABLE
    Apr 13, 2014
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    What I purchased is a gift. I had it sent to me and was quite pleased with the packaging. I like the "red envelope" box and the gift note that came with it. I thought it was extremely well packaged.
  • Mar 22, 2014
    First time customer. Will have to see merchandise to decide if I will order again.
    Apr 13, 2014
    I will never buy anything again! Very expensive for substandard merchandise!