Bayho.com Reviews

04/15/2014
Bayho.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bayho.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 98 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

Bayho.com Rating

More About Bayho.com

Recent Reviews for Bayho.com

Excellent price, fast shipping. Good communication. Website was easy to manage. Received payment confirmation and shipping confirmation. Had to call them to get the UPS tracking number of the shipment. Customer service was very friendly and I only had to wait on hold for less than a minute. Had my products within 4 days, no problems.
    On time and the right order. Everything was handled correctly. One item is missing so I called customer service and I was treated well and the representative handled my problem quickly. I was pleased with this on-line experience. Thanks Mr. More!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Insurance on package is a rip off-- no other company charges it. Leaves bad taste.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    This site has been a lifesaver. It has saved me trips to my vitamin store to get my supplements more than once. I use Ortho Molecular and they have everything I use. Thanks!”
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Over 3 Years I order more than 10 orders for my father in New York. Bayho is 5 Stars!:-) Customer Service is 5 Stars. The Perfect place to shop. I shop every year with no worries. 5 Stars!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I have used Bayho on many vitamins for all my family members. My health was improved and feeling much better now. They are very patient and knowledgeable about herbs and supplements. I HIGLY recommend them for your vitamins needs for quick and affordable products.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    found this site while searching for a product i was impressed whit the ease of finding and purchasing what i neededfinally a good experience shopping on line.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Good product rapid delivery, always a good company to deal with. Very prompt and got done in time, as needed to prepare all vitamins for the family before going away. They have new vitamins every month.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    easy access; good pricing
  • Apr 3, 2014
    We were very satisfied with our recent order, as wells as the speedy delivery service at no extra cost. It was easy and product was delivered on time.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I made three orders from the company and all of them were delivered to Canada quickly. The quality and validity of vitamins are very good, and the prices are lower than other competitors. I am happy and hope to continue the cooperation at the same high service level.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Overall a great shopping experience . Was hesitate about ordering online but the customer services reps were very helpful and made me feel comfortable with my purchase . Quick delivery as well.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Very satisfied w the products and timely manner that my orders are delivered in. Thank you Bayho.com
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I love the supplements! Absolutely painless experience... I would order from Bayho again in a heartbeat. Got here quick and the product exceeded my standards. Thanks again.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Very good to do business with.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    My order was shipped the next day, and even with free shipping it only took 3 days for my order to reach the TX area. Nothing but perfect everytime with Bayho.
    Apr 1, 2014
    It was my first time ordering from Bayho and I had payment issues. My service manager, Martha, helped me and reassured me that everything is ok. Bayho has great customer service and I hope my first transaction goes smoothly so I can go back this website to buy more products. Thanks again!
  • Dec 11, 2013
    I order from Bayho quite often. I find their prices reasonable and their service is second to none! I like the variety of products and find the website easy to use. They have become my first choice for supplements and natural remedies.
    Apr 15, 2014
    The customer service staff was very helpful and patient throughout the duration of the call. He had no problem helping me through my order due to the wrong billing address I had input myself. In most cases where there would be awkward silence, he would engage in conversation. I would have to say that he is the best customer service I have ever experienced.
  • Dec 10, 2013
    I am pleased with my order, the products are all in great quality. I am very happy with the price and free shipping.
    Apr 15, 2014
    The customer service by Miller and the speed of fulfilling and shipping our order is nearly unheard of in today world. We definitely plan to be ongoing customers. We heartily say. Check it out!
  • Dec 10, 2013
    Fast free shipping, and very easy way to see my supplements. Highly recommended.
    Apr 8, 2014
    Aside from the previously mentioned qualities, I really like the variety of herbs offered. He has the standard classics vitamins along with little known and seldom seen vitamins that will make brief appearances before they are scooped up. There is not a better person than Paul to deal with. He is a 5 Star Seller and goes the extra mile for his customers. Thanks again Paul
  • Nov 14, 2013
    Every product I've ordered from Bayho was exactly as described and arrived in perfect condition within the time frame they specified. Free shipping is great. You cannot ask for more than that!
    Apr 7, 2014
    Nothing but perfect every time with Bayho. Thank you for the good price products and with high quality services. The free shipping of any vitamins is great.