Midwest Sports Supply Reviews

04/19/2014
Midwest Sports Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Midwest Sports Supply is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 2096 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.

Midwest Sports Supply Rating

More About Midwest Sports Supply

Recent Reviews for Midwest Sports Supply

Showing 1 - 20 of 2096 Reviews
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Good to know this great site and wonderful experience for myfirst shopping with it.
    Free shipping was great
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Good price, good selection, and quick and easy checkout.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Midwest Sports Supply overall has better deals than other online tennis shop competitors.
    Ordering is easy.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Great Prices, quick checkout.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    easy and nice to use. Have used this company since 2005 and they are one of my favorite companies to go through to purchase tennis gear.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Good Job guys keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Good source for tennis shoes
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Ended up ordering on line because when I called at 12:00 PM 04/19/14 the young lady who answered the phone said the people in racquet department went home for the day and she gave me miss information on cost.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I really like the selection and the sale/clearance prices are great! I would definitely come back here for other tennis needs I might have because there is more selection here than anywhere I've seen!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Great price on a Nike product that I've been waiting to buy! Will be a returning customer
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Easy to find the tennis products i am looking for.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I liked being able to demo rackets at a fair price.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    VERY WELL PRESENTED SITE,INTUITIVE & USER FRIENDLY ESPECIALLY RE CUSTOMISING MY PRODUCT SEARCH BY SIZE,ITEM,BRAND,PRICE ETC
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I like midwest. High quality products and great service!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    VERY GOOD SITE FOR BUYING TENNIS RELATED ITEMS.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Have always been satisfied with purchases and quick on receiving merchandise in a timely manner.
    Apr 19, 2014
    I am always satisfied with midwest sports and how quick you receive your merchandise.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Great place to buy Women's tennis apparel, equipment and shoes
    Apr 19, 2014
    My wife was disappointed that the tennis shoe we purchased was so narrow. The Midwest representative said that was a standard width and no larger widths were available. We exchanged our purchase for a New Balance tennis shoe and completed that transaction and paid for the new shoes. We were told that we would receive the refund when the current tennis shoes are sent back to Midwest.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I love the deals under the clearance items,that other websites don't offer.
    Great company!