LightingDirect.com Reviews

04/23/2014
LightingDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. LightingDirect.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 984 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.
LightingDirect offers a broad selection of styles, finishes, and applications. From track lighting systems, to decorative chandeliers, to landscape lighting, you're sure to find what you're looking for here.

LightingDirect.com Coupons »

LightingDirect.com Rating

More About LightingDirect.com

Recent Reviews for LightingDirect.com

• Apr 23, 2014
    Thanks to Kaylan for the help he explain describe the item and guide me thru .Great person!,,,,!
  • Apr 22, 2014
    They had the best prices but 10%off the brand I wanted which was Quoizel.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    products need more specifications
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I love the wide selections and unique styles! I'm looking forward to my next purchase.
    Great service and Great variety of lighting products
    Very courteous customer service
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Apr 23, 2014
    I have not opened my package yet so cannot answer a few questions.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I rarely buy anything online,however I have purchased several lighting items from Lighting Direct and have found that the site is easy to navigate, informative AND they have EXCELLENT customer service via phone should one wish to speak to someone live.
    Apr 23, 2014
    I have ordered from Lighting Direct before. I ordered 3 lights....one came damaged. Customer service resolved this issue right away. I spoke to someone LIVE on the phone and a new light will be sent to me from the manufacturer.I compliment them on their EXCELLENT customer service!
    Apr 22, 2014
    Lamp was exactly what I wanted and was just as shown online. It arrived on time and was easy to install. Would recommend Lighting Direct to anyone looking for lamps at a great price. In fact just ordered a new lamp for the guest bath.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Over about 5 years I have bought many fixtures from LightingDirect.com and have been satisfied with the quality of the products and the service. The website has improved with time but I would still like to see more filtering options while searching. It was looking for a two lamp outdoor ceiling fixture but the only constraint related to number of lamps was 4 or more. Then I was looking for recessed LED lighting and the technical specs available were spotty. For some fixtures the color rendering index of the lamps was listed but not for others and I could not find any specifications for the angle of direction for angled trim.. Just that there were "options available."
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Always knowledgeable people and prices are great.
    Apr 22, 2014
    Lighting Direct was most responsive to my request and provided the item timely. I will be doing business again with Lighting Direct.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Apr 22, 2014
    I like you company and I like your checking on the product I purchased--BUT--we are in the process of building and the products are still in the original packing.. Plus your survey is to long. A simple survey and then a COMMENT^ BOX would sufficient.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    This was a very easy process from start to finish
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    Live my new light! My shopping experience with you was great. Will shop with you again in the future.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Apr 23, 2014
    I made a mistake and ordered the wrong light and they were very helpful in correcting my mistake.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 23, 2014
    LightingDirect.com has a wonderful customer service dept. They went above and beyond what any company would do for a customer. I will always check lightingDirect.com before I buy from anyone else. They are awesome!!!!!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    Our fan is only being installed this week.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    one globe had 2 chips out of it. they were in a place you could not see once the light was up so I am not making any noise about it.The light is very nice though, no one else had one like it, its very modern looking.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I have purchased several items from Lighting Direct and they always arrive rapidly and in good order. I returned an item once and it was very easy to do and they were quick to credit my account.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    excellent customer service, they responded quickly to all of my questions
    Apr 22, 2014
    My questions were answered quickly by e mail. The pricing offered was excellent.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I felt your technical specifications could have been more clear. For example. I could not tell if the pendant light was suspended by a rod or a cord.
    Apr 20, 2014
    I did contact the manufacturer for assistance to find the components that I wanted. The associates were not able to answer all of my questions. It was not a problem, however I did not feel that I should have had to chase down a solution. My order was small in the grand scheme of things... I did not feel that my questions were as important as if I were ordering in large quantities. It was in regards to some track lighting components and creating a custom shade for a short track solution.