LightingDirect.com Reviews

04/16/2014
LightingDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. LightingDirect.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1030 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
LightingDirect offers a broad selection of styles, finishes, and applications. From track lighting systems, to decorative chandeliers, to landscape lighting, you're sure to find what you're looking for here.

LightingDirect.com Coupons »

LightingDirect.com Rating

More About LightingDirect.com

Recent Reviews for LightingDirect.com

Great service and Great variety of lighting products
    DON'T HAVE MUCH TO SAY AT THIS POINT. I HAVENT SEEN THE PRODUCT YET.
    GREAT JOB SO FAR. NOW IF I GET THE ITEMS, LIKE THE ITEMS AND DON'T HAVE TO SHIP ANYTHING BACK, THINGS WILL BE GREAT!!
    Bart Hyland was terrific to deal with. Thorough, articulate, helpful and pleasant.
    Very helpful on the phone when I called. Talked to Cam and Scott at one time or another.
    The guy that has helped me - Justin is fantastic! Really knows his stuff and is friendly and so helpful! You just want to do business with him!
    I ran into problems setting the shipping address and billing address. I was unable to enter different information for each. It was one or the other.
    I appreciated Brigit's help!
    very nice selection of products, great website, prices are great and the free shipping says it all
    Grrreat Item at a Super Price, easy to find and buy!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Evidently there were some issue with your system but the online chat person was helpful and did the very best they could with technical difficulties. Got the order in at the price promised.
    Apr 15, 2014
    have not opened the packages yet but i am still waiting on some of the items that maybe delayed as much as 6 weeks.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    The light I ordered and received was exactly what I had hoped it would be. The price was just right...Love it!
    Apr 15, 2014
    Very good experience. Lighting Direct has a very large selection of manufacturers - but not all items of each manufacturer. Nonetheless, I found something that I loved and the price point couldn't have been better. The item was perfect, solidly made and looks lovely in our kitchen. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Barb was extremely helpful with a 'chat' as she provided me the correct product numbers and the details for the shopping cart.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I used your chat line and I found the person to be great.He helped me and updated my cart. Made the expoerence very nice.
    Apr 14, 2014
    Dealing with Lighting Direct was great, however the item I purchased had a manufacturing defect so I had to send it back. The overall quality of this particular was not as good as I had expected it to be. Have odered another replacement brand item from Lighting Direct and am still waiting on delivery.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Unfortunately, the product advertised was out of stock and discontinued so had no option but to select an another product.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    On line consultant Elizabeth was very helpful.
    Apr 14, 2014
    Packaging seemed adequate but since the light arrived bent, something went wrong at some point.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    happy - no problems
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Great lighting website, I am glad I happened upon it.
    Apr 15, 2014
    Prompt delivery of items ordered online. Very satisfied with my purchase!