Command Post Reviews

04/22/2014
Command Post Ratings and User Reviews. Command Post is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 666 reviews. Last rated on 04/21/2014.

Command Post Rating

More About Command Post

Recent Reviews for Command Post

• Apr 21, 2014
    i would like to see more pictures of the product
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Just what we were looking for. Pricy, but only place we found the item we wanted.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    You guys have a nice site, but I wish you'd have more than US military gear, but that's not expected I guess. Really neat, and easy to use with good prices/shipping, etc.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I saw this on another page for 49.63 but when I checked out it was 69.95 but I want the jacket. Thank you I will visit again.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    When I found this website I made sure to recommend it to everyone I know. They have a great selection of mil spec merchandise and if the shipping goes well I already have another purchase ready to go from them.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    don't like that you have to lower cookie security but it was a good experience
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Great site with great product
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Good site, had what I wanted.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Very quick and easy, just hoping delivery goes well.
    I like it
    I love it!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I found it easy to find what I was looking for and lots of choices. The prices are good and I look forward to buying from you again.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    This site seemed pretty easy to get around. I quickly found the pants I was looking for. I just wish the shipping charges up here weren't so high.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Great selection and prices. Easy to navigate.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Some free shipping would be nice. Almost $14 to ship two boonie hats and a pair of socks seems excessive.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Some what good customer service, use to talking with real people for customer service
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    Outstanding service ! Thanks a million for your outstanding service and support! Rich Garza
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I've ordered from this company in the past and I love their products.
    Apr 19, 2014
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 20, 2014
    Very happy with the quality of the products, price, and experience.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Great. I'll be back soon.
    Apr 19, 2014
    XXL is Not 2x in the men's clothing were I reside. It is more for a 13yr old. Which is exactly what I did when i was told, to order a 3x and return the xxl at my own expense and the shirt would be exchanged.My grandson love's his let God sort them out. I will still order headgear but most likely order my logo shirts from U.S Calvary.