Dave and Adam's Card World Reviews

04/23/2014
Dave and Adam's Card World Ratings and User Reviews. Dave and Adam's Card World is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 801 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Dave and Adam's Card World

2013 Platinum

Dave and Adam's Card World Rating

More About Dave and Adam's Card World

Recent Reviews for Dave and Adam's Card World

i like the experiance
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Awesome store love it :) !!!!!!
    Great site layout!
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Awesome great selection awesome prices.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    If u want to shop quickly and be able to find a vast selection of products at the best price buy at dacardworld.com
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Excellent service and follow up!
  • Apr 23, 2014
    The best card dealer on the internet
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Great bulk items for sale. Love their shipping speed
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I have always been happy with there prices and shipping times. Free shipping is always a plus with them.
    Great prices. Thanks.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I love the convenience of buying my booster boxes from the company.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Great site. Bit more variety would be great
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I was trying to use a Debit card to pay for $100 of my order and then a credit card to pay the rest, but the system checked me out before I could do both. Hopefully I can speak to someone tomorrow to complete the transaction.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    You guys are great
    Apr 23, 2014
    Dave and Adam's has exceeded my expectations on all of my orders. They are by far the best website to order memorabilia. I highly recommend them.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great site,great deals!!!! Any one can find something that they are interested in....
    Apr 23, 2014
    Great deals , fast shipping & great time response on answering your questions
    On the box breaks they could be more on time. When you call on the phone about the box breaks Brian is rude and will hang up real quick before you get your questions answered. The shipping on the box breaking is real slow but dacardworlds prices are hard to beat. On the other hand if you are buying cards for you to open yourself I recommend Brad Lohr he will always take time to make sure you get what you need at a great price and shipping is supper fast. So I would say the box breaking department needs a little work to be up with other box breakers, like maybe getting Brian some help. The prices are their just not the service.One more thing their box breaking site says tons of giveaways and free prizes. I have been in a ton of breaks and watched many many more and have yet to see these prizes or give aways even when Brian has promised us them beforehand.
    Apr 23, 2014
    My son found exactly what he's been looking for! He watches their videos all the time.
    Apr 22, 2014
    My order arrived very quickly. My son was super excited when he received it! Great value for the items ordered. Will definitely order from them again soon!!
    Like the clearance prices.
    Apr 22, 2014
    One of the Bowman 2012 blaster boxes had been opened, the card packs opened and gone through, put back in the box and rewrapped. I dont doubt Dave and Adam's integrity. Who ever they got that box from I do. I will continue to buy from Dave and Adam.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Top rate seller!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Good store. Always going to buy from here.
    Apr 23, 2014
    Best online purchase. Its safe, get the things you want and on time. No problems with purchasing or delivered. I will always buy from them. Recommend to anyone.