Zales.com Reviews

04/20/2014
Zales.com Ratings and User Reviews. Zales.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 646 reviews. Last rated on 04/20/2014.
Zales sells jewelry online. The site features diamonds, bridal jewelry (wedding bands, rings, and necklaces), other gemstones, gold & silver jewelry, watches, and gifts. The site includes a section for shopping on special occasions, information about Zales and a store location search.

Zales.com Rating

More About Zales.com

Recent Reviews for Zales.com

• Apr 20, 2014
    Need to have more rings available that can be customized
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Went into store at Westside Pavillion. Sales consultant was terrible. Online much less traumatic so purchased online instead of inshore. Zales prices are very competitive.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    great necklace for the price
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I really liked the way the website showed the size in many different formats (size chart, enlarged, video). It made it easy to see the size in each reference.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Happy with my last purchase but it did not have the speacial gift message that I selected and entered on the site.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I am hoping to be pleased with the products after years of use.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Good website and good products
    These are beautiful...
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Great web-site. Easy to use and great prices!!!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I love the deals that I see on facebook. This was a perfect gift to give my daughter in law for mothers day.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    i like the website it was easy
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I love this mothers day deal! I would have been stuck buying expensive from Fred Meyers Jewelers! Thank you Zales!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Thank you for all your options!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I love shopping at Zales.. Its my addiction.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I am so excited! beautiful Things
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I love my ring!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    none
    Apr 17, 2014
    The picture makes the stones look actually bigger than it actually is.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Apr 20, 2014
    Not happy about purchase. Found exact merchandise for what I had wanted but couldn't afford (because sale ended by the time I got to order) at Walmart.com. Attempted to cancel order and was misled by CSR. Item I could afford is very underwhelming and very tiny. Told it was from a custom jeweler and takes 7-10 days by CSR but it was shipped within 3 days, so nothing custom about it. Horrible purchase but can't afford all the shipping & handling for all the returning.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    The only problem with the product was that I was not able to order the exact size of the ring that I wanted. I wanted a 5 3/4 size ring, but the options where 5 or 5.5 or 6.0. I had to order a 5.5 size ring.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Apr 19, 2014
    Even better than what I was expecting. Great purchase.