babyearth.com Reviews

04/18/2014
babyearth.com Ratings and User Reviews. babyearth.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 224 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

babyearth.com Rating

More About babyearth.com

Recent Reviews for babyearth.com

• Apr 18, 2014
    Awesome shopping experience.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I have never ordered online but I have shopped in store multiple times and have always had a wonderful experience. They also have a great variety of products.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I love shopping here! Best baby store in Round Rock and now my favorite online store!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Shipping was a little high but the cost of the product was low enough to compensate
    I usually shop in store. I love BE!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I bought a Gift Certificate for my niece but nowhere during the check out process did I notice an option to include a gift card or flag it as a gift?????????
  • Apr 12, 2014
    coupon code didn't work
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I am very happy with the variety
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I have purchased quite a few times on baby earth and so far thr recipients have been happy with the items always looking for organic products for grandchildren although have never gotten any kind of discounts from baby earth as many time as i have ordered from them kinda disapointed in that
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Worked with Trisha very nice
  • Apr 10, 2014
    That was easy! I like the BE rewards. Will definitely be back again. The search fetaure was very helpful and the website is organized nicely.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Wonderful site! Really love all the green and sustainable options for baby. Thank you Babyearth!
    Great products - nice website
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I love the quality of the products, as well as the earth friendly production.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    love it ...great for what is needed...convenient ..lots of good choices at fair prices.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    really nice organic stuff!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Nice site, good products.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Details did not include product material.
    Apr 18, 2014
    Changing table is rickety and made of very poor particle board that bends with very little pressure. I will not be trusting this poor piece of furniture with my newborn baby. I will not be purchasing from this site or any south shore product again.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    I contacted customer service to get help with selecting an adjustable baby gate for a stairwell. The representative was very helpful. The product just doesn't adjust to fit my situation and I will have to return the gate.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    Customer service staff was very friendly and helpful.