Treasured Locks Reviews

Treasured Locks Ratings and User Reviews. Treasured Locks is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 8 reviews. Last rated on 04/05/2014.

Recent Reviews for Treasured Locks

• Apr 5, 2014
    It really works. I am impressed
  • Mar 9, 2014
    I'm very excited to try their products and look forward to being a future customer.
    Mar 20, 2014
    Hello, this was my first time ordering and using treasure locks products. I have use the vitamins and conditioner for only a week . Hopefully in the next few weeks after first was and continuance of vitamins I can write a review of my opinion. Im very excited to try the products though and look forward to a positive experience.
  • Mar 3, 2014
    I really like the products Treasured Locks sells. They are very compatible with our hair, and one of their products are making it easy for me to remove my locs. I like the name of the company, as I really don't like the term "dreadlocks"! We need to be proud of our hair, and never refer to it as "dreads".
    Mar 11, 2014
  • Feb 26, 2014
    I adore Treasure Locks. We have 6 kids ranging from 15-3. Skin care and hair is a big to do list in our home so we need hair care products that will deal with all hair types. Eczema and psoriasis are issues with my partner and our youngest son. This site has shea butter products & oils that helps incredibly. Our household hair types range from mines being regularly relaxed every 4 months, our teen boys with thick low cut waves and a small curly fro. My guy hair is soft with waves. Our 1st grader has fine soft hair almost that of a continuous press but never met a hot comb. The twins 5 hair is completely different. One has natural African thick dark brown coarse hair but full of body. The other twin hair is naturally manageable and react great to water for styling. The last child his hair is long and a mix in-between soft & mildly coarse but tangles a great deal. So Treasure Locks site has something specific for us all. It's the optimum website for our family and we love it very much.
    Mar 11, 2014
  • Feb 17, 2014
    love the product I use
  • Feb 3, 2014
    Great product! I like the Natural relaxer perm.
  • Jan 31, 2014
    I like the products so far that i have purchased from Treasured Locks. I think the company is doing an awesome job and always improving. I think shipping cost a bit high, but i'd rather use a company that specializes in black / bi-racial hair than go to local beauty supply that just has everything.