Pem America Outlet Reviews

04/19/2014
Pem America Outlet Ratings and User Reviews. Pem America Outlet is rated 7.5 out of 10 from 36 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

Pem America Outlet Rating

More About Pem America Outlet

Recent Reviews for Pem America Outlet

• Apr 18, 2014
    We can't wait to get this new bedding for our boy's new bunk beds!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Excited to get this quilt for my son.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Just found it online today unexpectedly! Glad to find such a nice web site online with good products!
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Quick and easy ordering but think shipping should be included.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Wish bed cover was larger...it shrinks when it is washed
  • Apr 4, 2014
    It was the cheapest of any online site
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 10, 2014
    I have sent an email to customer service. I have not received a response yet. I would like them to ship me the correct order and send me a prepaid UPS label to send back the wrong item. I do not feel I should have to pay for their mistake.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Thanks for the experience
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Apr 8, 2014
    The quality of the comforter set in person was super cheesy. It did not match the picture online. I was really disappointed. I don't think I will ever order from this site again because this was my first and only experience, so I am assuming all of their stuff is of similar quality.I will say that everything came very quickly!
  • Mar 17, 2014
    all in all a good experience
  • Mar 13, 2014
    The website was user friendly and I like the free shipping!
  • Mar 11, 2014
    Quick and easy!!!!
  • Mar 7, 2014
    Loved the comforters
  • Mar 6, 2014
    THE PURCHASE HAS BEEN VERY EASY. LOTS OF ITEMS TO CHOOSE FROM. I ENJOYED SHOPPING ON THIS SITE.
  • Mar 4, 2014
    I had a difficult time to enter my order. I had to fake the quantity of my purchase then it finally went thru and I edited the quantity when I finally was able to complete my purchase.
    Mar 15, 2014
    Their price (distributor)was $10 above retail price. I sent an email and it was not answered.
  • Feb 11, 2014
    They were cheaper than amazon. Very surprised and happy.
    Feb 21, 2014
  • Feb 8, 2014
    Feb 23, 2014
    The customer support agent was very helpful and professional, but the tracking on the website was bad. The tracking I received by email said that it was going to be delivered by UPS and when I called the customer service because because my order was late, I was informed it was delivered by FedEx the day before, therefore; I was never able to track my merchandise.
  • Feb 7, 2014
    Feb 20, 2014
    The product was too small thought advertised to fit. The return charges will cost 2/3's the actual cost of the item.
  • Feb 1, 2014
    Feb 23, 2014
    I love the two quilts I bought for kids, great quality and beautiful designs. Highly recommended.
  • Jan 31, 2014
    Pem America offers a nice selection of quality bedding and very reasonable price. Thank you!
    Feb 22, 2014
    Shirley was exceptional and responded to my emails in a very timely manner. Great customer service!!!