Duluth Trading Co. Reviews

04/22/2014
Duluth Trading Co. Ratings and User Reviews. Duluth Trading Co. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 400 reviews. Last rated on 04/21/2014.

Duluth Trading Co. Rating

More About Duluth Trading Co.

Recent Reviews for Duluth Trading Co.

• Apr 21, 2014
    I wish they carried larger waist sizes in pants and belts
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Sizing available - especially sales items
  • Apr 21, 2014
    awesome website, looking forward to trying the product.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    We have always liked their products.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I love the pants for my husband and am getting a pair for my son and my son - in - law next month.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Pricey but "you get what you pay for"
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Looking forward to receiving my products.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Great advertising, quality products tailored to active, outdoor lifestyle.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Duluth Trading Company has been very easy to work with. On my previous order I needed to return 2 items and wasn't charged shipping for the return. I appreciate this.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I always like the way the long tail T shirts fit and the quality of fabic. They don't stretch out. Keep their shape very well.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I would have been likely to order more if certain styles of pants were available in more colors. When you have several versions of the same thing, such as the Fire Hose pants in 3 styles, or the Dry on the Fly Crossovers in both capris and long pants, you offer some colors in one style and different colors in another style. It turns out that often the color I want is not offered in the style I want. Why not make all versions of the same thing in all the colors?
  • Apr 19, 2014
    1st time ordering from this company.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Outstanding products, service and people!
    Apparel is somewhat more expensive than Under Armour. We will see how it holds up.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    My uncle was in an accident and was unconscious and so EMTs had to cut his shirt off. He was very upset about that because he said his shirt was great and he really liked it.
    Apr 22, 2014
    I was surprised to see the order had been shipped express which was why it came so quickly. This gift card went to my uncle who had been wearing a Duluth Trading shirt which he expressly thought was great. He was involved in an accident and was unconscious when the EMTs arrived. They had to cut the shirt off him. In the hospital he lamented to me his favorite shirt was demolished. Hence, a gift card from your company was the perfect get-well gift.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I have purchased Duluth Trading Company products for years. I love your quality and durability. Fire hose pants a #*&% tough. I love them.Ole Dan
    Apr 21, 2014
    I have dealt with Duluth Trading Company for years and have a lot of there products. The are very durable and comfortable and of high quality.I will continue to purchase their fine products.A very happy customer.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I love Duluth products Quality.
    Apr 22, 2014
    Train whistles were cool. I even bought one more for me after my first 2 which were gifts. Eric B. Toledo OH
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 19, 2014
    Love having the longer shirts (women's), but I find that there is inconsistencies between that "two inches longer". Over the past couple years I have purchased several of the same t-shirt model but all are different lengths (some a bit longer than others). I will say even the "shorter" ones are still thankfully longer than what is on the general market for women's length of t-shirts. Would like to see more consistency in the lengths from "batch to batch".
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I wish they offered "this is a gift option" where the name of the company does not show up on the box. I had to have this purchased mailed somewhere else since it is for a birthday present and I do not want the recipient to see it until then.
    Apr 21, 2014
    I purchased items as a gift and even went as far as sending to a different address so the recipient wouldn't see. A few days later I received a thank you card, which I do appreciate, however this have the gift away. Possibly in the future you can add on the website that it is a gift so the company knows not to send anything too soon.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Love the humor! Quality items, unique. Keep emailing me discount codes, please!
    Keep sales info coming!