Duluth Trading Co. Reviews

04/17/2014
Duluth Trading Co. Ratings and User Reviews. Duluth Trading Co. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 398 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

Duluth Trading Co. Rating

More About Duluth Trading Co.

Recent Reviews for Duluth Trading Co.

• Apr 17, 2014
    A big fan! Great quality. Wears like iron.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Wish you could use more than one code
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Very interesting group of products. I bought a jacket several years ago and was quite happy with it.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Have loved everything I've ordered from Duluth.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I have been very happy so far with the products I have ordered from Duluth Trading Co.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    very easy to use your site and order
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I like your clothes because they are made to last and they are comfortable to wear right out of the package.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Very impressed by their catalog, which conveys the carefully thought-through features on the clothing line rather better than their website. Good-looking AND functional for highly active types. Now saving up for the one of their leather totes!
    I've been satisfied with everything I've purchased from Duluth
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Good products with great quality.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    You folks are very tricky.
    First major problem is that you only make pants for short people. DULUTH CO. if you are going to charge premium prices for china clothes then at least offer a 36/38 inch inseam. I mean I'm 6'4" you know. I do enjoy the work pants very much and have two pairs I wear a lot. Also, the underwear is awesome, and you offer lots of cool stuff..knives, tools, gadgets. Finally t-shirts that fit!!! Tradesman fit is a little whacky but I get it. More trim fit?Really only gripes, MADE IN CHINA tag, these pants etc. are not cheap, and the sizing. Overall good stuff!
    Love them! Best wearing Clothes.
    Quality,unique blend of fabrics,comfort , all combine for unmatched product in the apparel market today.
    Good products, I will purchase again
    Shipping charges are way too high. On more than one occasion I have put stuff in my cart only to abandon the purchase due to the shipping charges. Furthermore, I think that online merchants should never charge shipping or handling. Look at L.L.Bean!Your products, especially the underwear are awesome!
    First, Duluth Trading has the greatest commercials. Really catch your eye and make you remember the brand name. Most important the quality of goods is as great as the commercials. My husband loves his work shirt. Really keeps him from getting scratched by thorns and brambles.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Pretty expensive, let's see if it's worth it.
    Apr 17, 2014
    I haven't tried the products yet so I can't comment. So far the experience had been good and if the products are as good as they appear. I'll be quite happy!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    This is the second time I have bought pants for my son as a gift and he is very pleased with them. loves them! I just think they are a little pricey and so is shipping. Otherwise if he is pleased I am pleased. Thank you.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Great selection of products, quality merchandise.