Swanson Health Products Reviews

04/22/2014
Swanson Health Products Ratings and User Reviews. Swanson Health Products is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 100 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.

Swanson Health Products Rating

More About Swanson Health Products

Recent Reviews for Swanson Health Products

• Apr 19, 2014
    very good but I would like to reach even better products like, for example, as a vegan I would like to have all albion chelated minerals in a vegan form and also to have more organic, non GMO and GMP products. Your complex B is excellent just add some more of the b5 and biotin
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I am a continued customer of swanson products. I like them and they are a good price.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Great experience so far. I hope the products are as good as the site.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Trusted site,good value and products are great.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I just love the swanson products and the prices. I always tells others about swanson.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    this is the first time ordering this product . I hope it works well this the reviews state.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    This was my first purchase (but not my last) and I am satisfied with my purchase.
    they are wonderful and fair price
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Liked their stating that product formulation (calcium + D)was comparable to well-known Caltrate + D.Should have had larger packing; wanted 400 caplets at less cost, had to settle for two smaller bottles.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I have found curamin to have given me amazing relief from my constant back pain
    Apr 13, 2014
  • Apr 1, 2014
    too many steps to checkout, Ebay takes much less time, same results. freight too much
    Apr 11, 2014
    Slowest shipping, I get direct ships from China faster. and Swanson charged more
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I can't wait to try this. Saw your products on Amazon and was pleasantly surprised to find it to be much less expensive on your website. Looking forward to improvement in my health.
    Apr 7, 2014
    Started using my Chlorella... So far so good. Energy level up. That is a very good sign. Thanks!
  • Mar 29, 2014
    This is my first order. I will comment at a later date. But the pricing was great. Will order again. It was easy to use the website. Checkout was easy.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I will see how good this works an get back to you!!
    Apr 9, 2014
    They have lots of products I plan To purchase I'm the future, and if you're planning to get healthy this is the place to shop for all your wellness and vitamins. Thanks for being available!
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I think your prices and product are great.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    do not know-- first order
  • Mar 27, 2014
    always been good products.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I chose to order from Swanson because of the online special prices. My order did not go through the first time for some reason, but I was excited because I received an email promo code offering $15 off & free shipping if I would increase my order to $75+. When I did so & applied the promo code my order total went UP by $15!! Needless to say, I cancelled the promo code, paid the $4.99 shipping charge, and saved $10 of my hard-earned money!!
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Apr 3, 2014
    Very fast Shipping and reasonable
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Apr 3, 2014
    I ordered this product because of what I read in a friends magazine about it's benefits for high blood pressure. No info came with the product and I don't really know what to expect of it after I bought it. So I was disappointed that I just had a bottle of pills with no idea of what to expect, whether I should be using with other prescribed medicines or not. I don't have access to the book anymore. I plan to research on Google as soon as I have a chance.