Swanson Health Products Reviews

04/16/2014
Swanson Health Products Ratings and User Reviews. Swanson Health Products is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 99 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

Swanson Health Products Rating

More About Swanson Health Products

Recent Reviews for Swanson Health Products

• Apr 16, 2014
    This was my first purchase (but not my last) and I am satisfied with my purchase.
    they are wonderful and fair price
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Liked their stating that product formulation (calcium + D)was comparable to well-known Caltrate + D.Should have had larger packing; wanted 400 caplets at less cost, had to settle for two smaller bottles.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I have found curamin to have given me amazing relief from my constant back pain
    Apr 13, 2014
  • Apr 1, 2014
    too many steps to checkout, Ebay takes much less time, same results. freight too much
    Apr 11, 2014
    Slowest shipping, I get direct ships from China faster. and Swanson charged more
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I can't wait to try this. Saw your products on Amazon and was pleasantly surprised to find it to be much less expensive on your website. Looking forward to improvement in my health.
    Apr 7, 2014
    Started using my Chlorella... So far so good. Energy level up. That is a very good sign. Thanks!
  • Mar 29, 2014
    This is my first order. I will comment at a later date. But the pricing was great. Will order again. It was easy to use the website. Checkout was easy.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I will see how good this works an get back to you!!
    Apr 9, 2014
    They have lots of products I plan To purchase I'm the future, and if you're planning to get healthy this is the place to shop for all your wellness and vitamins. Thanks for being available!
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I think your prices and product are great.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    do not know-- first order
  • Mar 27, 2014
    always been good products.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I chose to order from Swanson because of the online special prices. My order did not go through the first time for some reason, but I was excited because I received an email promo code offering $15 off & free shipping if I would increase my order to $75+. When I did so & applied the promo code my order total went UP by $15!! Needless to say, I cancelled the promo code, paid the $4.99 shipping charge, and saved $10 of my hard-earned money!!
  • Mar 26, 2014
    The site is very easy to use and has a large variety of items, not just vitamins. The prices are very economical for what you are getting. Some items are as much as 50% off what the stores charge for the same item, that makes it worth it to make a large purchase because it saves you money in the end.
    Apr 3, 2014
    Very fast Shipping and reasonable
  • Mar 26, 2014
    I am very excited I found Swanson Health Products! I am looking forward to doing business with this family owned company for a very long time. Checking out with PayPal is a breeze, the prices are reasonable, there's a wide variety of products to choose from, plus I am able to purchase products that I can not find in stores! Swanson has it all!
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Should give us free shipping.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Apr 3, 2014
    I ordered this product because of what I read in a friends magazine about it's benefits for high blood pressure. No info came with the product and I don't really know what to expect of it after I bought it. So I was disappointed that I just had a bottle of pills with no idea of what to expect, whether I should be using with other prescribed medicines or not. I don't have access to the book anymore. I plan to research on Google as soon as I have a chance.
  • Mar 14, 2014
    will come back again soon
    Mar 27, 2014
    It was a great experiance
  • Mar 8, 2014
    I like Swanson's products and I like them as a company.
    Mar 26, 2014
  • Feb 25, 2014
    Mar 21, 2014
    I ordered 4 bottles of the Health Products for two years' use, but expiration date of all bottles were 05/2015.