CPO Bosch Reviews

04/17/2014
CPO Bosch Ratings and User Reviews. CPO Bosch is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 223 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - CPO Bosch

2008 Winner

CPO Bosch Rating

More About CPO Bosch

Recent Reviews for CPO Bosch

• Apr 3, 2014
    high quality products, great service
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Our one stop for all our power handtools!! great people, great prices
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Always a pleasure to shop CPO Bosch. I have always had good experiences when shopping here, quick shipping, no hassle website.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    They have all the bosch tools and accesories needed to run my company.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I ordered about 10 minutes ago, the bare tool and this battery charger together but somehow the web page expired and this item was omitted from my original order, so I had to reorder and pay for shipping which I would not have had it not been excluded from my original order. No thank you.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    When I was checking out the web page expired on me and I had to start over. Not very happy!
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Very easy and quick, nice site.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    The best price on refurbished tools!
    Just found CPO Bosch
  • Mar 27, 2014
    The survey should come after the product is delivered. overall purchase was easy. Can't tell you about the product or order execution yet.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    great tools.....like bosch tools......
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Will be ordering more in future.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Great pricing and selection.
  • Mar 20, 2014
    If shipping is timely, I'm excited to have found this site.
    Mar 30, 2014
    Mar 25, 2014
    I purchased this drill bit for my business installing heating appliances in homes with fireplaces and often have the need to core a hole through the masonry to bring in fresh air I'm hopeing this will make this type of installation much easier
    Mar 24, 2014
    My experiance with all aspects of customer service and the product itself exceeded my expectations.
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Had some trouble looking for accessories listed in the owners manual by part number. Ended up searching by name and reading several items found till I found the product I wanted. The part number I was looking for was listed in the descriptions.
    Mar 27, 2014
  • Mar 13, 2014
    Their site is easy to navigate and find what I was looking for! I am very pleased with the purchasing process.
    Mar 30, 2014
    We are very happy with our purchase from CPO Bosch. We are a couple DIYers that decided to tackle the project of removing 1000 sq ft of tile and needed a tool that allowed us to complete the task efficiently. We also wanted something that was not too expensive. CPO Bosch delivered a quality product that has made our task significantly easier!